Thread
Printable Version

The Mob Doctor Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x02 Family Secrets

Piggy backing on the dead guy to run the tests was risky but how long will the receptionist help before she starts asking awkward questions and has to explain, Nate going to Constantine after Grace saved him from Paul is going to get interesting

THE MOB DOCTOR - Grace Divulges Nate's Secret

[ Last edited by bala at 9-30-2012 20:00 ]

Protect and Serve

Well Grace finding out the person who killed her patient was a cop and that there's a bigger picture with his raid on drug lords but than finding out it was all payback for guy Constantine got arrested. She did the right thing but her family get deeper and deeper into his pocket. Her nurse friend has no idea how much trouble she in. It can't go on forever.

Change of Heart

Wow who would thought that his friend being hospital would save his life with spinal fluid coming out of the friend face. Grace giving the mother a plane ticket would made Constantine mad but he seems not to be upset since he got what he wanted and look like now old bad guy is back but what a way for him to come back . I am surprised other mob guy didn't have his daughter protected leaving her to be vulnerable  

Legacy

Well i am glad grace knew where to draw the line but like always she wasn't surprise Constantine found a way to kill him but she really goes beyond to save the patient by morphine her into sleeping   .

THE MOB DOCTOR - Sneak Peek: Complications

Complications

I am glad Grace managed to get message to Constantine despite being kidnapped

Turf War

Well this something i never seen in my years of watching a hospital show a doctor replace a bullet in dead patient body for the bullet she got shot with. I found it interesting her friend allowed her to do it with her help. She really is a good friend but that's one hell of a frame job Grace did.

1x03 Protect and Serve

How ironic that Grace was treating the family that was involved in the fatal car accident only to be called away to save the cop who caused the accident

1x04 Change of Heart

Grace giving the babies mother a plane ticket after the emergency hysterectomy was nice and Moretti getting the guy to kill himself to save his daughter was sick

1x05 Legacy

Grace refusing to kill Sara's father in order to get the organ she needs to save her life was predictable but you just knew Constantine would find another way to kill him and after what Sara said about her father I wasn't surprised she didn't want it

1x06 Complications

I assume that's the first bullet Grace has saved but probable wont be the last and saving Constantine after getting shot was impressive

1x07 Turf War

What a set up at Constantine's warehouse but tragic the two women got caught in the cross fire and using the bullet from Paul gun that shot her was a brilliant way to get those responsible for her death

I had a feeling, in the last episode, that Franco was undercover. And then when he was looking into the car at the two women I just knew. So wasn't a shocker when it came out. So he knows all Grace's dirty secrets and he's a cop. Interesting to see how this will play out!

As a matter of interest, what are the ratings like on this?

1x08 Game Changers

Grace using her contacts to help get Kate away from Garry was interesting and about time someone did something for her

Thread