58 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Mob Doctor Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fluid Dynamics

Well look like Grace really is caught in the middle but Constantine finding out Grace help his enemy should be intresting. I don't think he will hurt her but she definitely feel something because he has various way of making her suffer and i have feel it's her brother that will pay the price .

Reply 42#42 bala's post

It looks like he might be her father, so I think she'll come off with a warning. I wonder if Constantine had something to do with her real fathers death, allthough she said in an earlier episode that the boose did it.
The 'evil' doc is going to pose a problem now Grace is on his radar.

1x09 Fluid Dynamics

Franco telling Russell to go and see Grace for treatment for a flare-up of his back pain before he got hold of her was risky but the way she went out of her was when he left hospital was impressive

Arrghh, can't believe this got cancelled too!

Reply 45#45 shinny's post

too bad, I actually like this.

THE MOB DOCTOR - All-New Episodes Promo

Confessions

Well finding priest had rabies when he thought he was processed was amusing. Grace helping her brother out but she got surprised when he kill someone in cold blood without caring. Grace ans Franco are now a couple ?

1x10 Confessions

Jumping the gun a little when Brett said exorcism in 2013 when this was obviously filmed and aired 2012, the priest asking for Gods forgiveness was ironic as they were responsible for the woman's death

Sibling Rivalry

Grace brother is like leech no matter how hard she tries help him he get himself into all sort of situation but this one with the horse was rather ridiculous. Constino Bomb threat was interesting but defuse it was rather surprising since i didn't know he knew how to do that.

1x11 Sibling Rivalry

Constantine receiving the champagne bomb was interesting as he now has to find out who wants him dead the most and Grace accidentally jeopardizes the mobster's valuable racehorse was amusing as they were trying to get sperm from it

Resurrection

Well talk about a cliffhanger i had feeling Constantine was hiding something from grace but her being his daughter was a surprise but with both of them gunned down it should be interesting to see how she will find out.

1x12 Resurrection

Dead guy sitting up was bizarre but I'm surprised his wife didn't go into labour after being first told he's dead and the sitting up in front of her and Constantine trying to reconnect with his estranged son Luke had some deadly consequence

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Grace having to diagnose Trapani's girlfriend was interesting considering she used to be a guy but what she did to cover for her was nice considering he already knew

Life and Death

I have to i liked the way they ended the season/Series  

1x13 Life and Death

I was surprised they made it to the hospital alive but her mother's sudden death after being saved was sad and spitting in her mothers killers face was nice but being used by Constantine she should of seen coming and getting her own payback on him was great

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

It did look like a happy ending for Grace rather than a cliffhanger ?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Yes driving off to Mexico was a nice ending

58 123
Thread