Thread
Printable Version

The Ex List Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Ex List Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Ex List Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Did we watch this few years back ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

No I've not seen this

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it just sound familiar reading the description but i thought there were 13 episodes not 4 ?

I am assuming only 4 aired ?

Edit : I just figured out i was confusing this with tv show Sophie

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I've not watched much on TV since I joined back in 2007 and even the UK shows that I can watch on TV I now watch on my computer

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Same here not really watched TV apart from special events.

1x01 Pilot

Bella going to her ex for the dog after seeing the psychic was amusing and Daphne's boyfriend saying she looks like a ten year old after shaving her privates was priceless, the way Johnny behaved was bizarre

1x02 Climb Every Mountain Biker

Bella must regret reconnecting with Jake now he's fitness freak but fair play to her for trying and trying to have sex with all her aches and pains was amusing

1x03 Protect and Serve

The cop clearing the beach so he could make out with Bella was amusing but you just knew he was to good to be true and I'm surprised she went back to the psychic after Ronny told her she was a crook, Vivian being told she cant wear a revealing bikini on the beach was ridiculous

1x04 Do You Love Me, Do You Surfer...Boy

Shane going from chucking beer bottles in a bin to chucking pennies in a can was interesting and Vivian enjoying that new shower head to much was priceless, such a shame this is the last episode

Thread