Thread
Printable Version

Line of Duty Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01

I didn't realise this would be a new storyline but for most part Denton look innocent until that phone call   and those cop pushing her head in toilet was awful .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-3-2014 22:08 ]

2x01 Episode 1

That was a violent ambush of the police convoy and I was surprised the two in the back climbed out on fire as they were shot first and Denton having her head flushed down the toilet by her own colleagues was a discusting but Denton lying about who choose the route does make her look guilty and attacking the neighbour was surprising until what happened at the hospital and looks like she's a cold blooded killer

Episode 2

Just when i thought Denton was going to get caught turning tables on them was amazing but whoever the protective witness was it must been important based on their reaction

2x02 Episode 2

I thought Denton was going to pour that hot saucepan on her neighbour but the way she turned the tables after she was about to be arrested was incredible

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-3-2014 22:09 ]

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I thought the same-thing but i don't think she's a bad person just very perceptive

2x03 Episode 3

Denton first week in jail was horrible and this really doesn't show prison system in a good light but if in fact she's innocent this would worst

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Denton in prison was never going to be easy as she's a cop but telling the guards to answer yes or no about shit in her dinner was amusing and Kate going to see the husband by herself first was suspicious but Mike Dryden has gone to the top of the suspect list now

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-14-2014 01:39 ]

2x04 Episode 4

Hastings sucking up to Mike Dryden so not to spoil his chance of promotion was sickening but with the police thinking Lindsay on run and not kidnapped by fellow officers it's not looking good for he as these officers are killers

2x05 Episode 5

Hastings being reluctant to let them arrest Mike Dryden was predictable but could Mike also be being framed after a sexual relationship with 15 year old and I was surprised Lindsay didn't kill the officer

2x06 Episode 6

Nigel walking with a limp and a walking stick only to sprint away when challenged was surprising, Lindsay being re-arrested after finding the money was understandable but the fact she changed the route at the last minute does make you think she changed her mind about the ambush and moved the tracker after the crash as that was how they found them so quickly to shift the suspicion

3x01 Episode 1

Danny forcing his team to lie after he killed the unarmed victim was sickening and you just knew Arnott and the team would tear their story apart but Danny quoting all the statistics was over the top and I had a feeling Danny would try and kill on of his team with the stolen gun but him getting shot was karma

3x02 Episode 2

Danny dying from the gun shot was surprising as he was under investigation for the last shooting but the other being suspected of his death was understandable and Lindsay being back in court over the money found was surprising as that case was a couple of years ago

Thread