37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Line of Duty Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Here is a banner

Reply 4#4 bala's post

What a colossus mistake shooting the father while holding his baby and all because they thought it was flat 56 instead of 59 with the 9 upside down and it was obvious Jackie knew she hit a man and not a dog, who would of thought the free breakfast was such a big issue when he caught the muggers

1x02 Episode 2

I assume the burglar was trying to jump in the canal water and interviewing the waitress about who Tony was having breakfast with cleaver, what a cliffhanger and frame up but the title of the next episode is a spoiler

1x03 Episode 3

I was surprised to see him up and about by the time the others arrived but taking the glass and cleaning the bottle has starting to make Steve act desperate but the cops loosing the car and Tony getting taken was a little careless, telling them all different lies about were the glass was to find out who was leaking information was sneaky

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I can see Steve finding that glass but without any prints or DNA he cant prove who took it

1x04 Episode 4

Kate is doing a great job at gaining Tony's confidence were Steve was failing and Morton being interrogated was interesting considering he has his suspicions about Kate but Cottan being the first to talk was a surprise and Steve didn't deserve that

PS being from Birmingham recognising Aston fire station as the one Tony broke into was interesting

1x05 Episode 5

I thought when Tony got home and found the dog that they might of taken his wife and kids, Morton spitting on Kate was a surprise and Kate's interview with Ryan was interesting but the confession in the car was great, the end was a surprise with the death of Tony and who the real bent copper was

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Tony's last words gave the name of the show meaning

This has now been added to the flash site

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-3-2014 22:08 ]

2x01 Episode 1

That was a violent ambush of the police convoy and I was surprised the two in the back climbed out on fire as they were shot first and Denton having her head flushed down the toilet by her own colleagues was a discusting but Denton lying about who choose the route does make her look guilty and attacking the neighbour was surprising until what happened at the hospital and looks like she's a cold blooded killer

2x02 Episode 2

I thought Denton was going to pour that hot saucepan on her neighbour but the way she turned the tables after she was about to be arrested was incredible

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-3-2014 22:09 ]

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Denton in prison was never going to be easy as she's a cop but telling the guards to answer yes or no about shit in her dinner was amusing and Kate going to see the husband by herself first was suspicious but Mike Dryden has gone to the top of the suspect list now

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-14-2014 01:39 ]

37 12
Thread