Thread
Printable Version

Sinbad Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but it showed them he has changed

The Siren

Well with the title ruin the twist it was still quite a enjoyable episode

1x06 The Siren

The woman that rescued Sinbad from the sea was obviously to good to be true but she did help him get past the curse that time and Rina saving him with her memories was great

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i don't understand how she manages to lift the curse just because she wipe his memory of the curse doesn't mean curse is lifted ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The curse was linked to his bad memory which she lifted but he wanted his memory back including the bad so the curse is back

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Ain't curse normally linked to person who put it on them which in this case is his grandma ?

I suppose that makes sense

Episode 7

What a way to break the curse but now he's is in new danger

1x07 Homecoming

Sinbad's attempt to rescue his grandmother was interesting but I had a felling she wouldn't survive, breaking the curse was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-3-2012 10:44 ]

Episode 8

Well this was a strange episode and what a way to prove she was a god but still quite a odd episode. it does seem like the series is getting stranger and stranger by the episode

This has now been added to the flash site

Eye of the Tiger

Well so glad it got added with latest episode and i still find this show a bit annoying because it doesn't feel right when watching an example being a bounty hunter letting sinbad go for saving his life - it was completely pointless to introduce her as a character for her to leave like that. I was hoping for an arc. We had so many different standalone episode that you feel like the writers really had no clue what to do with the series.

1x08 Kuji

I'm surprised the lit touch on the deserted shipwreck island wasn't a trap and how did Kuji survive in that box for 35 years without water but why didn't they take her when they removed all their weapons but the lesson she shown Anwar was interesting

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She's a god that how she survived since she's not exactly human ?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

So why did she ask for water and eat like she was starving

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well i am assuming when she was in the box she wasn't in human form but rather energy form when she left box she turned into human form which mean when she converted she needed water and substance. This is just my theory

Reply 35#35 bala's post

A reasonable theory, similar to a genie in a bottle

1x09 Eye of the Tiger

The stone that shows visions of the future was interesting but seeing who is going to kill you would be scary, the gymnastic moves was a little over the top but another cursed collar for Sinbad is a little crazy

For Whom the Egg Shatters

They should better taking job transfer that shell it was worse than we thought it would be how the hell is that ship still in water after all the damage the creature did to it ?.

Sinbad 1x11

Well it was obvious who the beast was but finding out who was behind it was rather obvious as well but i can't wait for the season finale

Thread