Thread
Printable Version

Sinbad Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yeah me too i always been a sinbad fan since i was a kid

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that was one hell of a punishment but 1000 years curse seem odd if sinbad is human wouldn't he be dead in 1000 years time?.  They have literally skipped over that part ?.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but i felt this was average episode but enjoyable to watch but i thought they should have dragon follow them

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah i suppose it could make guest appearance depending on their production budget

House of Games

Well gambling with the ship was risky but we knew that game parlour wasn't all that seem

Old Man of the Sea

What a strange episode kind of lost interest half way through but did see the ending

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but it showed them he has changed

The Siren

Well with the title ruin the twist it was still quite a enjoyable episode

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i don't understand how she manages to lift the curse just because she wipe his memory of the curse doesn't mean curse is lifted ?

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Ain't curse normally linked to person who put it on them which in this case is his grandma ?

I suppose that makes sense

Episode 7

What a way to break the curse but now he's is in new danger

Episode 8

Well this was a strange episode and what a way to prove she was a god but still quite a odd episode. it does seem like the series is getting stranger and stranger by the episode

Eye of the Tiger

Well so glad it got added with latest episode and i still find this show a bit annoying because it doesn't feel right when watching an example being a bounty hunter letting sinbad go for saving his life - it was completely pointless to introduce her as a character for her to leave like that. I was hoping for an arc. We had so many different standalone episode that you feel like the writers really had no clue what to do with the series.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She's a god that how she survived since she's not exactly human ?

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well i am assuming when she was in the box she wasn't in human form but rather energy form when she left box she turned into human form which mean when she converted she needed water and substance. This is just my theory

For Whom the Egg Shatters

They should better taking job transfer that shell it was worse than we thought it would be how the hell is that ship still in water after all the damage the creature did to it ?.

Sinbad 1x11

Well it was obvious who the beast was but finding out who was behind it was rather obvious as well but i can't wait for the season finale

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yes but it look like Penny isn't exactly Penny she seem evil presence inside her and we just wait see what she is but finding out Sinbad secret was great but on the whole i found the series rather average i was expecting it so much better. We kind of knew the brother wouldn't make it because sinbad destiny was bigger than him. I really hope if there's a second season they focus adventures of Sinbad now that he accepted his brother death.

Thread