Thread
Printable Version

The Mindy Project Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 The Desert

Danny tricking Mindy into going with him to the desert to see his dad was interesting as he found out he had a sister and about time he kissed her

2x15 French Me, You Idiot

Mindy trying to figure out how to gently end her recently rekindled relationship with Cliff was going to be tough as his grandmother had just died who he was close with but kissing Danny and setting fire to the church was surprising

2x16 Indian BBW

The old sex tape between Mindy and Tom surfacing on-line just as she begins to settle into her relationship with Danny was bad timing

2x17 Be Cool

So much for Mindy and Danny keeping their relationship secret was understandable but Morgan getting the wrong idea after he found Peter's scrubs in her apartment was amusing

2x18 Girl Crush

Mindy's idol trying to poach her was bound to upset her friends but Mindy finding out they don't take insurance patiences was a surprise and enough for her to turn the job down

2x19 Think Like Peter

Mindy picking up Lee the smooth-talking first-grade teacher was amusing as he turned out to be up to no good because he was married

2x20 An Officer and a Gynecologist

Mindy having a run-in with a police officer after giving his young daughter birth control pills was awkward but she was a handful and Danny befriending a rabbi after saving him on the train was interesting

2x21 The Girl Next Door

Danny was bound to get jealous when Mindy started dating Charlie especially after moving into the other condo he owns in his building

2x22 Danny and Mindy

Mindy thinks she's met the man of her dreams after he wrote a description of their encounter in a New York newspaper was sad as Danny was impersonating Andy on-line but Morgan finding out by accident was lucky

Season 1 Review

As i pointed out at beginning of this topic i really wasn't a fan of Mindy i don't know why but she really annoyed me so it took me a while to actually get to watching the first season but given lack of show on this week i had time to catch up on first season.

Mindy love life is rather sad and i am surprised she's a doctor because her life is a mess i don't even get how the hell she became a doctor unlike two doctor they are believable as doctor you can picture them studying to be doctor but for some reason i can't picture her being a doctor.

If that wasn't bad enough her friends don't really help matters.

However i have to admit situation Mindy get herself in are rather amusing but the short jokes are getting old.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Mindy and Danny are an interesting couple i knew they would eventually hook up but i also like it took 2 seasons same as new girl it does seem both these comedies are trying to beat each other in couple department. I understand Danny hesitation about Mindy she is a mess and he more reserved so the 3rd season should be interesting.

3x01 We're A Couple Now, Bitches

Mindy find a pink tong and think it was female strippers was predictable but finding out he was one was priceless . my question is why he kept it after he stop surely he would of gotten rid of it ?.

3x01 We’re a Couple Now, Haters!

Poor Danny being gossiped about because of how good he was with his mouth and Mindy thinking the pink thong was one of Danny's girlfriend was understandable

3x02 Annette Castellano Is My Nemesis

Mindy attempting to impress Danny's mother was amusing as she first thought she was his cleaner

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Making Danny telling his mother that he dating her and Mindy going all out to impress her was amusing.

3x03 Crimes & Misdemeanors & Ex-BFs

Mindy lying about breaking up with danny so she can get her tax case sort was bound to backfire

3x04 I Slipped

Danny you dirty dog, trying to go through mindy back door

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Mindy's fake breakup exposing that Danny was still married was surprising but at leased he finalised his divorce

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Danny blaming it on a slip was amusing but then using his eye sight was priceless and Mindy drugging herself was surprising

The Devil Wears Lands' End

Mindy making bad impression on new hospital administrator was predictable but you know Mindy would make matters worse by trying make her like her even to point allowing her to kiss her Than using Danny to help her get out of that situation was extremely amusing but i love Danny try put condition on taking Mindy back

Thread