95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Mindy Project Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 The Devil Wears Lands' End

Mindy being kissed by the hospital's new head of obstetrics was surprising and the guys wanting her to pretend to be gay so she would make their lives easier was predictable after putting them on the graveyard shift but telling her the truth only making ting worse was priceless

3x06 Caramel Princess Time

All men know women take time Mindy finding out why Danny is so time conscience was great but Danny revelation in that seminar was sad .

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Mindy being the butt of the comedians jokes after Danny left because she was late again was amusing

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

That's how you teach her a lesson

She got the message

3x07 We Need To Talk About Annette

Danny mother being clipomaic was tricky for Mindy but telling Danny was the right thing

3x08 Diary of a Mad Indian Woman

Danny finding Mindy diary was amusing but spill red wine over it was amusing and Mindy trying to teach resident was never going go well but having sex discrimination complaint because she wanted to give female resident a chance was amusing but explain to that guy as doctor it's important to be likeable did work.

3x09 How to Lose a Mom in Ten Days

Trying to set up Danny mother on a date without Danny finding out was tricky but when she turns into serial dater she has no choice but get Danny to sort it out

3x10 What About Peter?

Mindy offering danny's spare room to Peter was bound cause problem but it wouldn't be mindy if she didn't try misunderstand everything causing all sort of mess

3x11 Christmas

Didn't expect to see Julia Stiles guest star in the episode that was a nice surprise but Danny thinking mindy wasn't serious about stanford was bound cause problem but he fixed it with that sweet recommendation

Legally Brunette: Mindy Goes To Stanford

3x14 No More Mr. Noishe Guy

I have to say that was surprise revelation for mindy and what a way to end episode with mindy finding out she with child

ps: other episode are boring so i decided skip my opinion on them only comment major development

3x15 Dinner at the Castellanos

Mindy trying to tell Danny was just bad timing but his mother telling him was amusing

3x16 Lahiri Family Values

Having to deal with her younger brother situation was amusing but doing a drug deal while in middle of job interview was just bad manners and trust mindy try help quit being a drug dealer

3x17 Danny Castellano Is My Nutritionist

Danny trying to quit smoking was great but than finding out when baby is born he wlll fall back into it was sad. Mindy morning sickness relating danny's stress was amusing but new doctor was nice way to get a job in practice treating mindy

Hulu Saves The Mindy Project From Cancellation

95 12345
Thread