95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Mindy Project Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Mindy Project Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Mindy Project Premiered on FOX on September 25, 2012

THE MINDY PROJECT is a new single-camera comedy from Emmy Award-nominated writer/producer and New York Times best-selling author Mindy Kaling (" The Office") that follows a woman who, despite having a successful career, desperately needs to break bad habits in her personal life. After all, how many doctors make inappropriate toasts at their ex-boyfriend's wedding, nearly drown at the bottom of a stranger's pool and get arrested for disorderly conduct just moments before having to deliver a baby?

Funny, impatient and politically incorrect, MINDY LAHIRI (Kaling) can quote every romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan that exists. She loves the good ones and the bad ones, because the girl always gets the guy. Mindy is determined to be more punctual, spend less money, lose weight and read more books - all in pursuit of becoming a well-rounded perfect woman...who can meet and date the perfect guy.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Mindy Project Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:48 ]

my prediction

Who bright idea was it to give this actress her own show

She's great supporting actress but again i don't think this show can be successful

Episode 1

Well this really is crazy comedy we seen a lot these type of character as white but it was strange seeing same thing happen to mindy since she isn't typical Asian girl we imagine most people think we are smart intelligent workaholic so it's interesting to see crazy Asian girl act crazy it was rather amusing at times. Certainly better than i thought it would be  

1x01 Pilot

Mindy must of been drunk talking to the doll at the bottom of the pool but the wedding speech was amusing and it's a good job she eventually took the phone call while on her date

Hiring and Firing

Well it's always hard to fire someone but getting punished in the nose was amusing but what she did in the train at the end was so amusing i couldn't stop laughing.

In The Club

I really love the theme tune to this show.

Well that was interesting way to earn money in the club

1x02 Hiring and Firing

Mindy being given the responsibility of hiring the new nurse was bizarre but she did a better job when she fired the problematic elderly nurse with the exception of her broken nose

1x03 In The Club

Being able to make money in the toilet as the bathroom attendant was amusing

1x04 Halloween

Danny's embarrassment after he finally takes his driver's license tests was amusing but Jeremy being able to get him a second chance was nice but the excuse was priceless

95 12345
Thread