24 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Mindy Project Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

my prediction

Who bright idea was it to give this actress her own show

She's great supporting actress but again i don't think this show can be successful

Episode 1

Well this really is crazy comedy we seen a lot these type of character as white but it was strange seeing same thing happen to mindy since she isn't typical Asian girl we imagine most people think we are smart intelligent workaholic so it's interesting to see crazy Asian girl act crazy it was rather amusing at times. Certainly better than i thought it would be  

Hiring and Firing

Well it's always hard to fire someone but getting punished in the nose was amusing but what she did in the train at the end was so amusing i couldn't stop laughing.

In The Club

I really love the theme tune to this show.

Well that was interesting way to earn money in the club

Season 1 Review

As i pointed out at beginning of this topic i really wasn't a fan of Mindy i don't know why but she really annoyed me so it took me a while to actually get to watching the first season but given lack of show on this week i had time to catch up on first season.

Mindy love life is rather sad and i am surprised she's a doctor because her life is a mess i don't even get how the hell she became a doctor unlike two doctor they are believable as doctor you can picture them studying to be doctor but for some reason i can't picture her being a doctor.

If that wasn't bad enough her friends don't really help matters.

However i have to admit situation Mindy get herself in are rather amusing but the short jokes are getting old.

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Mindy and Danny are an interesting couple i knew they would eventually hook up but i also like it took 2 seasons same as new girl it does seem both these comedies are trying to beat each other in couple department. I understand Danny hesitation about Mindy she is a mess and he more reserved so the 3rd season should be interesting.

3x01 We're A Couple Now, Bitches

Mindy find a pink tong and think it was female strippers was predictable but finding out he was one was priceless . my question is why he kept it after he stop surely he would of gotten rid of it ?.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Making Danny telling his mother that he dating her and Mindy going all out to impress her was amusing.

3x03 Crimes & Misdemeanors & Ex-BFs

Mindy lying about breaking up with danny so she can get her tax case sort was bound to backfire

3x04 I Slipped

Danny you dirty dog, trying to go through mindy back door

The Devil Wears Lands' End

Mindy making bad impression on new hospital administrator was predictable but you know Mindy would make matters worse by trying make her like her even to point allowing her to kiss her Than using Danny to help her get out of that situation was extremely amusing but i love Danny try put condition on taking Mindy back

3x06 Caramel Princess Time

All men know women take time Mindy finding out why Danny is so time conscience was great but Danny revelation in that seminar was sad .

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

That's how you teach her a lesson

She got the message

3x07 We Need To Talk About Annette

Danny mother being clipomaic was tricky for Mindy but telling Danny was the right thing

3x08 Diary of a Mad Indian Woman

Danny finding Mindy diary was amusing but spill red wine over it was amusing and Mindy trying to teach resident was never going go well but having sex discrimination complaint because she wanted to give female resident a chance was amusing but explain to that guy as doctor it's important to be likeable did work.

3x09 How to Lose a Mom in Ten Days

Trying to set up Danny mother on a date without Danny finding out was tricky but when she turns into serial dater she has no choice but get Danny to sort it out

3x10 What About Peter?

Mindy offering danny's spare room to Peter was bound cause problem but it wouldn't be mindy if she didn't try misunderstand everything causing all sort of mess

3x11 Christmas

Didn't expect to see Julia Stiles guest star in the episode that was a nice surprise but Danny thinking mindy wasn't serious about stanford was bound cause problem but he fixed it with that sweet recommendation

Legally Brunette: Mindy Goes To Stanford

3x14 No More Mr. Noishe Guy

I have to say that was surprise revelation for mindy and what a way to end episode with mindy finding out she with child

ps: other episode are boring so i decided skip my opinion on them only comment major development

24 12
Thread