Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

yeah but it was really anti clamatic
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The Children's Crusade

This was a better episode but it's a shame they didn't decided to use the kids but finding out about turning power on was a nice cliffhanger . Monroe really seems like evil SOB

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode too.   The DOD guy having grace was good info.   He's a slimy one.     Monroe is all about self....... He is a serious a-jerk

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-15-2012 05:02 ]

Ties that Bind

This was a good episode.  They actually went and did something.  I was not expecting the sisters participation.  How disappointing.  The black guy and his wife are creepy scarey.  Does she know he's crazy!!  Well he qualifies for leadership then! HA

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

I figured out sisters participation quite early because he was tricky bad guy so i expected it was a trick . He knew that they would rescue her leading to get the pendant that was the prize

[ Last edited by bala at 11-13-2012 17:00 ]

Kashmir

Well i have to say i had feeling that guy leading Miles into the trap but i can't wait for the next episode and the dream sequence was rather cheesy

The dream sequence was just a way to promote led Zepplin!   

I like that they are so close to getting her brother finally!!!

1x06 Sex and Drugs

Charlie willing to kill to save the others was interesting but at leased she apologised before being stopped and what Aaron did was impressive

1x07 The Children's Crusade

The kid army following them was amusing and they don't half put Charlie in some dangerous positions

1x08 Ties That Bind

Nora being played by her sister was a surprise and after all that Aaron doesn't realise the pendant has gone until it was too late

1x09 Kashmir

Nora saying I think I got it when Charlie stood on a mine was amusing and that was some explosion but the hallucinations were interesting, the way Rachel made sure she was still needed was quick thinking

Nobody's fault but mine

What a gr8 episode!!  Everyone is together, some machines are working and the mom slapped the crap out of Miles!!   Good times. . Maybe it'll go faster now that mom and damn are rescued!!

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Well it was a good episode but i don't think it will pick up since now they have go into hiding and she has to be able build a device that either give them power or take away power from Monroe consider they don't have luxury Manroe resources it going some time to be able to defeat Monroe. I like the fact Charlie reaction to seeing her mum was amusing she was like WTF don't come near me . So glad they didn't just cheesy reunion with them

1x10 Nobody's Fault But Mine

Aaron struggling to light the pipe bomb was amusing and all getting back together was great but what a cliffhanger with the helicopter, are well only got to till Mar/25/2013

Really enjoyed this last episode ahead of the ridiculously long hiatus. Just reading about why it's such a long one and it seems NBC only ordered this for partial release so I'm guessing they are making more episodes after it was expanded to full season!!

I just hope a 4 month hiatus won't lose the show it's steady and growing fan base!

Thread