Thread
Printable Version

Revolution Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revolution: Returns March 25th Trailer (HD)

Revolution 1x11 Promo "The Stand" (HD) Returns March 25th

Revolution "The Power Of" Promo (HD)

The Stand

Are you being bloody serious . So let recap after 10 episode she rescues her brother and it's a happy situation and now he's dead . I am just so annoyed i can understand broke the episode if they aired this after previous episode it would made the first half of the season pointless i realise they used reunite all players with common goal but at least he died a hero.

None of these genius thought maybe we should wear bullet proof vest or some sort protection against bullets . I am sure scrap metal they used as bullet proof vest.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

LAME!!!!  I couldn't have thought this show would so throughly disappoint. It's about apocalypse for heavens sake.   This should have been easy.  No sooner do we feel good and have a solid family unit than they DISTROY it by killing the character we spent the WHOLE first half of season looking for.     THAT WAS THE DUMBEST DECISION I'VE EVER WITNESSED IN TV.  

I'm annoyed.  can anyone tell  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Ghosts

Well what a way to make up with her mother after that fight man she becoming quite resourceful kid

1x11 The Stand

Jason warning Charlie of his fathers air strike was nice and loved the way he tried to stand up to his father but being disowned was unfortunate, It'd tragic Danny died after all they went to but at leased he took out the helicopters

1x12 Ghosts

I had a feeling he wouldn't last long after telling them where Miles was heading but taking them all out was impressive and Rachel staying in the hospital to destroy the pendant's looked like a wast of time as he was after her but what a great escape

The Song Remains the Same

Well good episode but getting him as a hostage was great but what a cost they had pay when he escape . We finally found out why power can't get regenerated thank particles flowing in the air that absorb electricity.

1x13 The Song Remains the Same

Lionel Richie's - All Night Long being the song that remains the same was a good choice and Jason making Neville think he was being let go to get him too talk was great but escaping afterwards was costly

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

Well we are introduce to Georgia which another town but unlike Monroe republic they are more richer and have better life than people of Monroe but steam bus were interesting  . Is there anyone Miles hasn't betrayed ?

1x14 The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

Rachel and Aaron were lucky but their charcoaled bodies after the attack was bizarre and it's a shame Alec's died but he was determined to set off the bomb

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Thread