Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x21 Kind of a Crazy Idea

What a shame Kidd's big idea for Molly's turned into a disaster and Dawson making a connection with young boy she rescue was nice but wanting to foster him seemed a little impulsive and about time they got Otis to see Dr. Halstead and take a blood test

4x22 Where the Collapse Started

It was obvious Jimmy was going to blame Boden for Danny's death as he was felling guilty for not helping him when he needed it and I had a feeling Casey helped Dawson get in to see the foster people

4x23 Superhero

Dawson had to try again in her pursuit to foster Louie after he was returned to the home but they had their work cut out getting that play ready in time and Boden and Jimmy still finding themselves at odds was predictable, Kidd's ex, Grant is lucky she still cares enough to save his life but looks like he's going to take one himself

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-16-2016 18:32 ]

5x01 The Hose or the Animal

Severide not waking up had me worried for a second considering how last season ended and Boden can't win with Borrelli still blaming him for the death of his brother, Mouch and Brett starting off on a new venture together should be fun with the others thinking Connie is the author

5x02 A Real Wake-Up Call

Stella not pressing charges against her ex-boyfriend must of been tough with the police having enough to charge him with attempted murder but to be honest I didn't expect him to survive, Jimmy pushing the guys to far that they refused to work with him was tragic as his temper cost him his career after refusing to follow orders

5x03 Scorched Earth

Casey getting help with his problem was great as Susan had a better chance with the council man but should of guessed she put him up to it to get his business and the street kid was lucky Stella was their to save him

5x04 Nobody Else Is Dying Today

What a stroke of luck Casey was on hand when the forklift accidentally pierces a tank storing acid but why he didn't use his cell phone to call for help when he used the camera on it was bizarre

5x05 I Held Her Hand

Casey being unable to rescue the woman after holding her hand was tragic as they were so close and the fact the husband may have played a role in the tragedy was disturbing

5x06 That Day

Sylvie was brave putting her feeling on the line with Antonio but turning up in her coat and underwear was hot and Dawson accidentally hitting a pedestrian who stepped in front of the ambulance was tragic but how quick the son was willing to prosecute did look suspicious

5x07 Lift Each Other

James having a lot of bruising was surprising and his reaction to the street fight was interesting as he looked scared but who was behind it was diabolical and what a tragedy the one boy died after being rescued, Dawson and Antonio's parents family gathering was a surprise especially as they are getting a divorce

Thread