Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x08 One Hundred

Sylvie's reaction to the clown was amusing and Casey getting married will make the permanent adoption of Louie a lot easier but I suspected the stranger watch them was the kids father

5x09 Some Make It, Some Don’t

What a moron trying to steal the beer barrel at the bottom of the stack and there had to be a good reason Louie's father didn't come forward before but Severide being involved in a hit and run was surprising

5x10 The People We Meet

Severide's work accident was a double blow for him and the bone marrow recipient but willing to go ahead without pain relief was surprising and what Louie's father first said was too good to be true but after seeing the family they had no choice but to give him up

5x11 Who Lives and Who Dies

Casey clearing out the bedroom after loosing Louie was understandable and who would of thought the pregnant teen had no idea she was pregnant and in labour but being abandoned by her father was tragic, Casey having to make a split-second decision was surprising as he chose to save the woman and child rather than the guy with the gun but no body unbelievable

5x12 An Agent of the Machine

Looks like the missing guy from the previous incident has a vendetta against Casey and Fire house and I'm not surprised Brett and Antonio's relationship has hit problems when his ex-wife Laura laid into Brett

5x13 Trading In Scuttlebutt

Looked like Chief Boden's split-second decision saved Chief Anderson life but from the look on Anderson's face it's wasn't going to end well

5x14 Purgatory

I thought Chief Anderson reassignments was going to cost somebody their life with them being so disorganised but who would of thought the hotel rescues would bring them back together and I'm guessing Anderson wont stop going after Boden until he drops dead

5x15 Deathtrap

Olinsky's daughter being in the fire certainly put Boden in a tough spot and the guys going back in to find her was great as she wouldn't of made it if they didn't but with a death tool of over thirty it was tragic especially as it looks like it was deliberate

5x16 Telling Her Goodbye

The group of armed gang members take cover in the fire house was taking a hell of a risk but what a shame the ambulance came back so soon and Herrmann faking a heart attack to let them outside know what their planning was smart

5x17 Babies and Fools

That baby was lucky to survive being thrown from the car after the accident but the fact someone had thrown a rock through the windscreen with two kids in the car was disturbing and the fact it was the so called hero who was causing the accident was surprising but glad they caught him after targeting Dawson

5x18 Take a Knee

The woman leaving the kid in her car while she's in the crack house was diabolical but at leased Casey had something to report and the way Herrmann dealt with his son Lee Henry getting into trouble at school was surprising

Thread