Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago Fire Premiered on NBC on October 10, 2012

No job is more stressful, dangerous or exhilarating than those of the Firefighters, Rescue Squad and Paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51. These are the courageous men and women who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way. But the enormous responsibilities of the job also take a personal toll.

With big reputations and hefty egos, the pressure to perform and make split-second decisions is bound to put squad members at odds. When a tragedy claims one of their own, there's plenty of guilt and blame to go around. In the middle of a divorce, Lt. Matthew Casey tries to go about business as usual, but can't help butting heads with the brash Lt. Kelly Severide of the Rescue Squad - and each blames the other for their fallen team member. When it's " go-time," though, they put their differences aside and put everything on the line for each other. This is a look inside one of America's noblest professions.

From renowned Emmy-winning producer Dick Wolf and the writing team behind " 3:10 to Yuma" comes an edge-of-your-seat view of a dirty job that often means the difference between life and death.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Chicago Fire Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 03:01 ]

Chicago Fire- clips

Chicago Fire - Coming this Fall

1x01 Pilot

I cant believe the cops didn't clear the room before the medics arrived and that was a close call with the girl from from the car crash but what a way to take the driver down when he ran

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but these thing normally happen but it nice they managed bury the difference by the end up the episode. So we have two team, fire fighter and a rescue team which is different from most other fire fighting shows. It does remind me third watch but it was good first episode

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I was actually disappointed that we didn't get more info. It was at times difficult to follow if you never watched a firefighter show before.
Also, we didn't get any info into their background and that made it dissapointing to me. It felt like I was watching the tenth episode after I missed the first half of the season.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

What didn't you get the show showed you where starting point was which losing the firefigher. The background will come later but i found it quite easy to follow.

Love these kinds of shows...can't wait to see it tomorrow night!

This has now been added to the Flash site

Mon Amour

Well this was ok episode but Goat emblem on fire truck was amusing sideline.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I liked this episode, but I'm not sold on the show yet. I hope they make something more of it.

Professional Courtesy

Well i am glad he stood up to that cop but i am curious to see what he does to him . The guy impaled on the gate look awful what a stupid guy trying commit suicide with him not thinking about not landing on the gate.   .

One Minute

Well it such a shame they had a recording of the decision regarding not going to save the homeless man it was tough call but finding out what happen to his friend was sad. It look like that cop is cause more trouble for him.

Thread