Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Ambush Predator

I've hear of she loves me she loves me not with flower petals but never with figures and that was a tough call when Chaplain Orlovsky was the victim of a bad car accident, the domestic abuse was bound to get worse but what Peter did to the husband was asking for trouble

3x13 Three Bells (1)

Boden trying to find a way to help his dying father make the most of his last few weeks was nice and Severide having to make a deal with the devil to find out the truth about Shay’s death was understandable but I did expect him to punch the suspect and the memorial was lovely

Reply 209#209 codebreaker's post

This was nice lead-up to bomber case and i agree it was nice  memorial  but that truck having her name was nice reminder .

Reply 210#210 bala's post

Don't you mean arsonist instead of bomber

Reply 211#211 codebreaker's post

I can't get that car explosion out of my mind

Reply 212#212 bala's post

The fact it was done in the time it took him to go the toilet was impressive

Reply 213#213 codebreaker's post

Yep it was but way he gave them pizza before it happen was priceless i realise this happen on the PD show and not Fire but it made such an impact when watching that scene

3x14 Call It Paradise

A baby being left out at fire house in middle of winter is disturbing but gabby got a little too close to the baby   . When mother came up something not quite right but pulling a gun to get baby back was the wrong move. Mills trying hold onto the patient in that warehouse was tricky but the fact they were able hold her until fireman came was amazing.

Headlong Towards Disaster

The new fire chef is a prick and he clearly has no clue how run a fire station but casey dating his ex-wife is going problematic

Reply 217#217 bala's post

The baby was lucky to be found so quickly as with that weather she wouldn't of lasted long outside and Dawson risking her own life to protect the baby was impressive, Chief Boden's father passing away just after his party was sad but at leased he went on his own terms

3x15 Headlong Towards Disaster

Interim Chief Pidgen bringing Welch with him was asking for trouble and Celia thanking Sylvie for saving her life was surprising as she was well out of it but Otis falling on his ass was amusing and Beth's ex being the new Chief was is going to make thing interesting but with jerk like that I'm not surprised she wanted a divorce

3x16 Red Rag the Bull

Chief Pridgen throwing Casey under the bus after he made a tactical error during the apartment fire was diabolical but Severide overhearing is going to make things awkward for everyone and Welch doing the right thing after being saved was great

Reply 223#223 codebreaker's post

Glad brodian is back at fire house

3x17 Forgive You Anything

That was a close call with that van collapse but new guy being squad made Miles mad thinking he would get his old spot back if he get cleared but i don't think he would ever get it back consider that a risk once someone suffers from verigo they really should be able get back on because it could happen anytime

Thread