Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 200#200 bala's post

Risking their lives to save the van driver was reckless and you can understand Mills being mad with him working to regain his squad status but still having trouble with heights isn't going to help

3x18 Forgiving, Relentless, Unconditional

Herrmann rescuing the trapped toddler was awesome but the father being suspected of causing the fire was surprising and the events sends him on a personal mission to locate the father was understandable but asking for trouble and the child dying was tragic

Reply 202#202 codebreaker's post

That was awful thinking he was doing the right thing realise it wasn't was sad but i agree sad the kid died but i am glad guys were watching his back

3x19 I Am The Apocalypse

This was back door pilot for Chicago Med series which is suppose to start in the fall of 2015 and they really went all out on this episode and it was a good solid episode and it's not easy try fit in 3 shows in one episode but they did the best. I just not sure how they will top this episode no way pilot for Chicago med can do better than this opener but we just have to see.

So much for him thinking he was going to quit it's true what they say a day can make the difference.

Reply 206#206 bala's post

Dr. Will Halstead showing his skills in Chicago PD by removing the bullets before the explosion in this was an interesting way to introduce us to Chicago Med the upcoming spin-off and that was a close call for Kelly

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

I don't think he expected that when he came in on his first day

3x20 You Know Where to Find Me

Goodbye Millies you will be missed

We Called Her Jellybean (1)

This was another 3 show cross-over event which seem very common this season. The rescue of the house burnt down with body in it lead to serial killer who has been getting away with killing women until now. Dawson rescue the man from ledge was great as he thought he caused the death but an eye witness telling the cops it was a man with hospital scubs cleared him.

3x23 Spartacus

Look like Casey may be in trouble

NBC Is Planning a Four-Way Crossover

Once Chicago Med became a reality on NBC, you know a mega-crossover was on the way. "Yeah, there's a four-way crossover with [the] three Chicago shows and SVUā€”the jumbo crossover, never before done," co-creator Matt Olmstead said at the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Thursday.

The crossover event will take place in February and will include eight stories, which would frighten lesser men than Olmstead. "We've done three crossovers so far. They're very daunting and ultimately, like any artistic endeavor, the most daunting ones turn out to be the most gratifying," he said. "A lot of work goes into it, a lot of people pitch in, but the end result, we're really, really proud of what we come up with and hope to continue that for sure going forward.

Reply 209#209 bala's post

Mills deciding to leave with his family was the right thing to do

3x21 We Called Her Jellybean (1)

Gabriela risking her life saving the guy because he thought he was responsible for the fire but the fact the nurse was raped and the fire was deliberate was sad

3x22 Category 5

Sgt. Voigh asking Lt. Casey to go undercover in an effort to provide proof of Jack Nesbitt's shady dealings was surprising considering their past and Herrmann helping the new girl was nice

3x23 Spartacus

Jack asking about being approached by the law should of been a warning to Casey and about time Kelly opened his eyes about Scott but what a shame about the champagne

4x01 Let It Burn

I hope Katya didn't die in vein and they find her notebook but Nesbitt being an FBI informant was a surprise and what a tragedy the pregnant gun shot victim died after delivering her baby, smashing their way through the road block was great but they should of arrested someone for the death and the couple moving in next to the bar should of expected the noise

Thread