Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x02 A Taste of Panama City

So much for keeping Gabriela's pregnancy a secret and what morons still trying to rob the armoured truck after running it off the road, the beach couple were lucky but the girl getting shocked was surprising and so glad they got Nesbitt red handed

4x03 I Walk Away

About time someone came forward about the crack house fire but her husband loosing his leg was tragic and Sylvie keep visiting the baby I thought was asking for trouble

4x04 Your Day Is Coming

Looks like someone on the fire investigation team is on the take after Dawson's files had disappeared and I was hopping the stress hadn't hurt the baby but the not being viable was tragic, the new neighbours getting Molly's shut down was surprising as the bar was there when they moved in

4x05 Regarding This Wedding

Boden stepping up to host the wedding ceremony at the fire-house after the fire ruined the neighbourhood wedding was surprising with Chief Riddle being on their back and how embarrassing for the sex couple

4x06 - 2112

Thank God the woman and baby survived the fire and Chief Boden new neighbour asking him for a favour seemed a little forward but being accused of attacking her was diabolical, trying to distribute the tickets to see the band Rush was awkward with only four tickets, Patterson trying to stamp his mark on the station is getting frustrating

4x07 Sharp Elbows

I cant believe Boden could be facing 30 years for the false claims from his female neighbour but I have a feeling Chief Riddle was behind it just to get him out of the fire-house so Patterson could take over and he should get Voight to investigate it

4x08 When Tortoises Fly

Looks like I might be wrong about Chief Riddle with Maddox now being the main suspect for Boden's situation and Jessica getting her first strike was disappointing but she is acting strange, the peeping tom in the air vent was amusing

4x09 Short and Fat

Patterson being put in charge after Boden's arrest was a little predictable and what a stroke of luck they found out the whereabouts of Serena but Patterson standing up to Chief Riddle after the bizarre rescue was great, the stabbing was uncalled for  

PS looks like I will have to watch the other before the crossover

4x10 The Beating Heart

I thought Freddie stabbing Herrmann wouldn't end well and Cruz was lucky they followed him to the crack house but Cruz saving him after everything he's done was impressive

Reply 238#238 codebreaker's post

That was interesting when he asked Cruz to forgive him for stabbing him .

I am just glad Herman survived :that would be awful way to kill a loved character off

Thread