Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x02 Mon Amour

Using the fire hose like a pole to get down to the men trapped was ingenious and the randy drunk guy grabbing Gabriela's ass was amusing to watch as he got a hand full but the case with the two teenagers who were pinned in the vehicle was tragic as only one survived

1x03 Professional Courtesy

The drunk driver turning out to be the son of a dirty cop who covered up the evidence was diabolical as the accident paralysed a 16-year-old boy and the Chief having Casey's back in the bar was great but I wouldn't want the dirty cop on my back with a temper like that

1x04 One Minute

Chief Boden refusing to apologise I think was right as his men saved three lives and the flash-over would of killed his own men if they had gone back in and they should get CCTV camera out side the fire station to catch the dirty cop or better still run him over with a fire truck

1x05 Hanging On

Casey confronting Voight in front of all his officers about his harassing tactics was little dangerous and ending up paying the price was predictable, that was some rescue from the roof and Severide finding his arm failing him during a rescue was bound to happen sooner or later

Rear View Mirror

Who would of thought the mother he rescued would solve his problem . It's a good thing he came back on the job

Two Families

How many chance will he get hide his drug abuse but waiting until the drugs were out of his system was a huge risk but he passed and what a way to delver a baby .

1x06 Rear View Mirror

Detective Voight willing to stops at nothing to get him to retract his statement is going to make life hard so I wouldn't  of had a problem if the fire crew put on ski masks and took out a dirty cop but I have a feeling it's not the end

1x07 Two Families

Boden recognising the kid from the last fire was great but Leslie helping Kelly pass the drug test was a surprise and Casey delivering the baby was impressive but the silence while waiting for the baby to cry was awesome

1x08 Leaving The Station

I'm not surprised Peter was deeply upset when sees the remains of the dead body of a young victim but questioning his future as a fire-fighter was sad and Dawson and Shay confronting the mother they suspected was abusing her 6-year-old girl leading to the woman resorting to dire actions I thought was going to make life hard until the girl told them

1x09 It Ain't Easy

The suspected teenage fire-bug being at the last few fires is too much of a coincidence but if he didn't start them he must know who did and Jose being forced to go on disability and leave the fire fighting behind was sad, Kelly turning down a date with Renee after he rescued her was interesting as she came back a second time

What happened to the detective causing so much trouble for the Lt.  Did I miss an episode.??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

In the episode where Casey almost died, the son of the women he saved, helped him to get the detective on tape while he asked the guy to go after Casey.
He got arrested.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

OH yeah!!!  i remember that.  I had forgotten completely!!  Thanks.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Merry Christmas, Etc.

This was an average episode until last 1 minutes talk about nice cliffhanger but good thing we only have to wait 2 weeks to find out

1x10 Merry Christmas, Etc.

Wow what a dream about Leon but the stealing of the $50,000 diamond necklace would make you think Cruz was responsible for trying to help his brother but the thermal camera recorder was clever and that fire came in handy for Cruz and Leon but what a great cliffhanger

Thread