Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Have you caught up?

Reply 41#41 bala's post

No not by a long shot, I still have 90210, American Horror Story, Arrow, Beauty and the Beast (2012) and that just a few show

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't sure since you were watching todays update

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Just tying up the loose ends before the next catchup

God Has Spoken

Well i am glad something good came out accident with Casey getting help with his drug problem.

1x11 God Has Spoken

Kelly's concern for Shay seemed a little shallow at first like he was more worried about getting his next fix, taking the fence to help with the rescue was amusing and quick thinking on how to deal with the dog while rescuing the patient

1x12 Under The Knife

The young girl being the sole survivor from the abandoned trailer was sad but what Dawson did for her was nice and what carnage after the pensioner crashed the light plane

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I saw a video about this episode

Reply 49#49 bala's post

You would think they would check their facts before reporting the crash

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

It was a live news story - they wanted to be the first to report on it.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

With everyone just standing around they should of realised and there must of been cameramen also on the scene

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

That was a birdseye view you couldn't see anything from that distance .

I saw that video few months ago was wondering what tv show that was from so i got my answer today.

1x13 Warm and Dead

What happened to Ernie was tragic as he tried to get help from Chief Boden but the way he caught his killer was great

1x14 A Little Taste

I know Kelly is no angel but being accused for his ex's accident when it was him covering for her was crazy and Gabriela shouting for help when Antonio got shot was a little strange considering she is a paramedic and they was out side the hospital

1x15 Nazdarovya!

The father freezing while his son was drowning would be a hard thing to live with and I cant believe Gabriela went to Voight after what he did to Casey

Thread