Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but you just know the favour is going be big

Reply 61#61 bala's post

The only thing I can think he would call in the favour is to save someone's life or drugs

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yes but i suspect because she's a paramedic he will use her services as the favor

Reply 63#63 bala's post

That's been done in Mob Doctor and if that's the way he calls in his favour it would spoil the show

Viral

Glad the whole thing with Cruz was settled.  I would have made it mandatory he sought counseling to have his shield.  

Shay was lucky.  For two reasons!!!  Good bye

Point of contention:  at Lieutenant hotties it was snowing (snow was everywhere).  When severride dropped  off Rene not a sign of snow..... Grrr
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Viral

She was lucky that homeless had no diastases.

1x16 Viral

Cruz rescuing the dog was nice but putting himself and his fellow firefighters in jeopardy was careless but the homeless guy not allowing them to test his blood after Leslie got injected was worrying and I wonder what was in the safe

1x17 Better To Lie

I'm glad we found out what was in the safe and returning the medal to the rightful owner was nice but Mills helping the distraught driver who killed the cyclist was interesting as he lied to stop him from jumping

Chicago Fire 1x19 Promo "A Coffin That Small" (HD)

A Coffin That Small

That was tragic the boy dying but so glad fire station decided honour the boy death with a firefigher funeral

1x18 Fireworks

Shay's new direction with her plan to have a baby was amusing as she wants Kelly to be the father and uncover the truth behind two mysterious diner fires was a surprise as it first sounded like a protection racket

1x19 A Coffin That Small

How quick they got the boy out the laundry chute but tragic he didn't survive and Shay considering a different way but more original way to have a family as she cant afford insemination would of been priceless if her father hadn't put up the money

Ambition

That b*tch accusing him of rape just because she couldn't handle the job .

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I couldn't agree more. Stupid B word.   I hope they pull Shay in as a witness.  She saw all the beer and the jovial manner.  Hopefully this will blow over!

I don't understand the tention between Gabby and Lt hottie.  They act like they are doing something wrong (takiing a pic infront of a door they bought together) and in reality it's all very innocent.  I know they like each other and all that, but move on!   She could have totally played it off and told mills to come take a pic infront of her new door! Be excited about the purchase, and don't weird.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x20 Ambition

How on earth did Tara get through her training when she almost froze on her first two jobs and then going after Kelly on a bogus sexual charge because Gabriela said she's not suited to a busy station was diabolical

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

She still a trainee i am guessing during training they used dummies instead of real people.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I understand she was on probation but you cant get to that level of training without seeing something like that before

Thread