Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Are you sure about that because i thought trainee firefighter practice on dummies before they get chance see it in real life ?

Reply 81#81 bala's post

She's a paramedic and she should of spent some time in an ER environment

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 84#84 spratt89's post

Wow really surprised was expected this to get cancelled

Reply 84#84 spratt89's post

Whoo hooo.  I'm super glad this was renewed!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x21 Retaliation Hit

Kelly was a moron approaching that woman after she pressed sexual harassment charges and what a sick practical joke putting dog food in the food, Detective Voight walking into the bar was a surprise but how on earth does a dirty cop get his job back with a promotion

Leaders Lead

What a tragic ending Casey losing his girlfriend in the fire . Millies find out the truth about his mother was sad. Kelly finding another victum to help with his case was fantastic.

1x22 Leaders Lead

The lightening victim was lucky they spotted what was wrong with him before using the defibrillator and Charlotte coming to find Boden after twelve years was nice but what a tragic end

1x23 Let Her Go

The suspect hiding under the cardboard box was amusing but the kick to the privates was priceless and with another nurse from Hallie's practice was interesting, as much as Voight saving Casey was great but what was he about to say

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes cupboard box hiding was amusing but i have to wonder whether it would actually works in real life?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2013 17:34 ]

1x24 A Hell of a Ride

A fire in the County jail was always going to be risky and the power failure only made thing worse along with Hermann’s wife Cindy goes into labour with their fifth child with complications couldn't of happened at a worse time

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Well they really left few cliffhanger didn't they ?

2x01 A Problem House

Using the ambulance bed to stop the car was quick thinking and with the arsonist targeting Kelly their all in danger but the rescue between building was intense

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

That was a tricky rescue rather impressed how they did that

Prove It

Look like she was right about her and it's a good thing but that slap wasn't deserved because he was right . So we know who firebug is but prove it will be tricky.

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I'm glad to know severride wasn't  the father and the arsonist is targeting the whole station.  I like the grouping better.  

Casey is not handling the kids super well is he.   Should be upfront.   They can take it.

Reply 103#103 arksongbird80's post

I agree re: Severide, though I thought it was kind of harsh the way she just left him when he was willing to stay with her (can't remember the baby mama's name).  The arson storyline is interesting, but I'm curious as to how actual firemen would feel about it, as I'm sure there are plenty of stations around the country that have cut back on staff.

I think when they put Casey as guardian in their will, he was living with/ engaged to someone, wasn't he?  I feel for him, especially considering his own mother had been in prison.  I think he's doing the best he can, but taking on 2 kids whose father died & mother is in prison is a HUGE task.  He will defo need some help.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 104#104 waterlilybarb's post

Yes and gabby needs to gets away from him.  Caseys had a tough time.

Who's the guy going through Gibbys till at the restaurant?

Reply 105#105 arksongbird80's post

He was the customer from the week before who was going to buy drinks for some women in the bar until they went to the bar across the way.  I like Gabby, and I like her & Casey together.  I kind of wish they'd finally both be ready at the same time to be together.  Not sure that with the kids he's going to truly be ready for a while though.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

2x02 Prove It

You have to feel sorry for Kelly after finding out Renee got pregnant from a one night stand and Casey learning he might be looking after the boys for 15 months was a surprise but the whole willing to help was a nice touch

Thread