Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Defcon 1

Gabriela helping Matthew out by pretending to be his girlfriend at the school was nice but finding out her guy was spying on the bar was disgusting and if Kelly is right about the arsonist then going to the fire-house is one hell of an arrogant move

2x04 A Nuisance Call

That could of so easily of been Shay dead instead of committing suicide during a routine call and what a place to have a car accident, Kelly saving the arsonist was impressive but getting caught in his own fire because Kelly got there to quick thanks to the phone they put in his car was karma

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Well at least he was caught red handed

A Power Move

Wow chief handing his paper at end was surprising but i had a feeling she was replace him with someone but Kelly's father was a surprise

2x05 A Power Move

Shay's road rage was amusing and the mole wanting to stay in the house knowing everyone wanted him out was crazy but at leased they got what they wanted

Joyriding

Seriously Kelly you really got yourself in this situation with that solo rescue but what a way spend your day . You would think an experience person as kelly would smart enough to figure out he couldn't do it by himself for heaven sake he's a lieutenant of rescue squad so he has no excuse. Pull that metal out boy arm was another mistake .

2x06 Joyriding

The young boy almost paid the ultimate price for joyriding in the digger and Kelly not having his phone with him was a little unbelievable, using the digger bucket to lift the machine was great but shame he didn't think of that earlier

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

he couldn't reached the ignition at that time

Reply 119#119 bala's post

So what changed for him to reach the ignition as they were both still trapped and if he had done that before he was trapped himself instead of trying to run after the pick-up truck the kid wouldn't of lost so much blood

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I thought he didn't see that belt ?

No Regrets

Well that was one hell of last shift for leaving his job but than reconsider after clear test results is bound to cause create problems.

2x07 No Regrets

Severide getting the wrong idea about Katie the young woman he saw with his father was amusing and what a tragedy the good Samaritan on the train died

2x08 Rhymes With Shout

Yvette getting caught in the crossfire was sad but dying later in hospital was tragic and what a surprise Shay has transferred out of the station, that was a close call in the minivan and the way Casey protected Dawson was great, Voight wanting Leon to go undercover to get those responsible for Yvette death was understandable

You will hurt him

Well a mixed episode we really wasn't sure what will happen but glad Dawson found her in time

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

You really would think Casey would be given a break after all he got back together with his wife/gf who then dies, he takes care of the kids and then they move away and now this disaster in the next episode/

Reply 129#129 spratt89's post

Well consider he's part main cast i don't think they will kil him off i think it probably be one other firefigher who gets killed.

Not Like This

Well who would of thought Mills had juice to stop the firehouse closure

2x09 You Will Hurt Him

Dawson and Casey about to make out in the back of the ambulance was amusing but you just knew there would be a call and what downer the new Paramedic is and that was a close call for Leon

2x10 Not Like This

The look on Gail's face when she was given her marching orders was great and Casey risking his life to save the baby was traumatic

Shoved In My Face

Well Sha new partner looks interesting and fact she doesn't like her life choices should make for some amusing situation

Thread