Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x11 Shoved in My Face

Shay meeting Allison her new partner was bizarre as she was friendly to everyone except her and considering she's the new kid on the block I thought was rude and cosmetic surgery in what looked like a hotel room was asking for trouble, what a shame Kelly has to work with Rebecca when she obviously using her fathers position to her advantage

Out With A Bang

Well Miils thinking that reporter was a joke and than realise it might be real interview but his first instinct was right and Casey trying hide his problem is going end up in disater and Shay thinking that lawyer was going sue her and finding out guy left everything to her was sad but brother trying con her when she was willing to give the money to him got what he deserved.

2x12 Out With A Bang

Dawson noticing fellow recruit Rebecca cheating at the Academy wasn't a surprise as she thinks she is entitled because of her father but her saving Dawson made a nice change and you can understand why Peter thought the reporter was a fake, Leslie did the right thing about the money as the brother didn't deserve it

Tonight's The Night

Well look Casey still not being honest Dawson and it's going cost him his relationship .

2x13 Tonight’s The Night

Erin coming over from PD after the station fight was understandable and what a shame the store keeper got stabbed while helping the station out with food was tragic but Matthew forgetfulness is worrying

2x14 Virgin Skin

The state Katie was found in was terrible but I thought there was going to be some personal payback before the law steps in and there is still time for someone to turns up dead, Otis rescuing the girl was great and Gabriela helping her partner cost her dearly

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am glad there wasn't because it would create more problem than it solves for them .

Gabriela used to helping people which will be her downfall

Reply 146#146 bala's post

This is like Casey and Voight butting heads in last season but as this guy keeps walking I can see Severide being charged with his murder when someone up the food chain killing him because they think he's talked to the police

Reply 147#147 codebreaker's post

Yes i can also see this happening as well but i really hope he doesn't it ruin his career as fight-fighter and it will follow him.

Keep Your Mouth Shut

Well having the new candidate who wasn't exactly well liked but Casey actually giving her a chance was great and she really came through in the end. . Another clifhanger we are not really sure what happened but i think his father was responsible

2x15 Keep Your Mouth Shut

Rebecca joining the crew was predictable but the empty box of doughnuts was amusing and it's a good job Dawson climbed in the cloths bin after Shay dismissed it, Keeler going missing after Erin warned them was predictable and you just know Kelly will get the blame at first

2x16 A Rocket Blasting Off

Herrmann celebrating his twentieth anniversary with his wife should of been nice but I cant believe what he was planning as a gift and I think it's obvious who complained about Rebecca and the cake and you have to feel sorry for Rebecca with her father wanting her behind a desk, Voight allowing Bennie to walk after what looked like a confession is worrying

When Things Got Rough

What a tragic situation a father protecting his family while his house burnt down and not surviving and it was understandable the wife blaming the fire-fighter .

2x17 When Things Got Rough

The father sacrificing his life to save his children was incredibly emotional and the fact the mother blames the fire-fighters was sad as they saved her kids who could of also died, Leslie thinking Mouch was sixty was amusing

2x18 Until Your Feet Leave the Ground

So much for Dawson and Shay leaving town for a girl's weekend at the cabin when they have to listen to their neighbours arguing before having to save a life and if Rebecca has committed suicide because of her father wanting her out the fire house there will be hell to pay

A Heavy Weight

Well the after effect of the suicide has everyone on edge but there was some good rescues despite the tragic events. .

2x19 A Heavy Weight

Leslie's novel way to get Gabriela's ring size for Matthew was amusing and looks like the Rebecca's father is in his own hell after her suicide but Chief Boden getting arrested for blocking the road to look for the missing child was unbelievable

A Dark Day (1)

What an episode this is 2 part episode continue tomorrow on Chicago PD and i can't wait so i would wait for tomorrow to watch both episode i really hope they find the bomber but so much happened i don't know where to start but a lot of sad stuff happened in this episode and few cliffhangers .

One More Shot

Well a good episode but Dawson almost missing her test as result of her other job was tricky but good the guys had her back and helped her .

2x20 A Dark Day (1)

Defusing the second bomb was surprising and Leslie working through her own injuries was predictable but I hope they can save the two girls

Thread