Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 186#186 codebreaker's post

I do suspect that as well but i am glad she was able defend herself and Cassey finding out his sister husband has been hiding money from her and cheating on her was sad.

Madmen and Fools

This was ok episode but shame child got taken away for an accident but i am glad they helped her get the kid back

3x06 Madmen and Fools

What a shame after risking her own life saving her son he was taken away from her because of an old abuse record but getting them back together was nice and Casey getting his corrupt brother-in-law to change his mind was impressive

3x07 Nobody Touches Anything (1)

You can understand them all thinking Kelly was joking about getting married in Vegas and that car rescue was different but how she landed upside down in that hole was a mystery, the patient being sick was amusing but who was running the exercise class was priceless, what a stroke of luck the photos fell out the box and Kelly was able to seal the room before the evidence was destroyed

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

I like that they have introduced someone new through Kelly.  LOVE the Zumba teacher, that's priceless.  I wished more of this episode was the cross over but I'm looking forward to the other two!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

Kelly new love interest was great i am glad she's sticking around because she's a good actress and them taking bets on how long they will last was amusing but you can see why they are together they both lost someone and realise that each other understands what they are going through so i have high hopes that this will last .

This was a good intro sex traffic case so glad he was there to seal the room

3x08 Chopper

What an action packed episode but finding out a helicopter crash was created by two boys playing with Remote control plane was scary thought

Reply 195#195 bala's post

I would think Kelly would have had a come to jesus   with his new wife for showing up at the crash site.  NOT have nooky...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Arrest In Transit

That was just bad luck secondary drowning of that boy was just bad luck but the boy being mobster son doesn't look good for Miles.

Santa Bites

So much for him forgiving him he ends up kidnapping him

Reply 195#195 bala's post

The news getting the helicopter crash before the emergency service was incredible and what karma the kids flying the drone got injured but the innocent people getting hurt was tragic, the guys all turning up for the dance class was amusing

3x09 Arrest In Transit

Dawson using the tipper truck on the acid was quick thinking it's just a shame she took off her safety gear and Jason not surviving after being revived at the pool was tragic but his father threatening Mills was predictable as he's a mobster

3x10 Santa Bites

I had a felling Jason's father apology was bogus and I thought the guy got it wrong about the husband who left his wife behind saving himself after seeing those burns but the fact he started it was sickening

3x11 Let Him Die

Sylvie leaving a trail to their location was impressive as they were held at gun point and great new about the baby but what have they stumbled upon in the storage locker fire

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

Wanting purposely kill the man was interesting ethical situation

Thread