79 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago Fire- clips

Chicago Fire - Coming this Fall

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but these thing normally happen but it nice they managed bury the difference by the end up the episode. So we have two team, fire fighter and a rescue team which is different from most other fire fighting shows. It does remind me third watch but it was good first episode

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

What didn't you get the show showed you where starting point was which losing the firefigher. The background will come later but i found it quite easy to follow.

Mon Amour

Well this was ok episode but Goat emblem on fire truck was amusing sideline.

Professional Courtesy

Well i am glad he stood up to that cop but i am curious to see what he does to him . The guy impaled on the gate look awful what a stupid guy trying commit suicide with him not thinking about not landing on the gate.   .

One Minute

Well it such a shame they had a recording of the decision regarding not going to save the homeless man it was tough call but finding out what happen to his friend was sad. It look like that cop is cause more trouble for him.

Rear View Mirror

Who would of thought the mother he rescued would solve his problem . It's a good thing he came back on the job

Two Families

How many chance will he get hide his drug abuse but waiting until the drugs were out of his system was a huge risk but he passed and what a way to delver a baby .

Merry Christmas, Etc.

This was an average episode until last 1 minutes talk about nice cliffhanger but good thing we only have to wait 2 weeks to find out

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Have you caught up?

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't sure since you were watching todays update

God Has Spoken

Well i am glad something good came out accident with Casey getting help with his drug problem.

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I saw a video about this episode

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

It was a live news story - they wanted to be the first to report on it.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

That was a birdseye view you couldn't see anything from that distance .

I saw that video few months ago was wondering what tv show that was from so i got my answer today.

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but you just know the favour is going be big

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yes but i suspect because she's a paramedic he will use her services as the favor

Viral

She was lucky that homeless had no diastases.

Chicago Fire 1x19 Promo "A Coffin That Small" (HD)

79 1234
Thread