Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chicago Fire Premiered on NBC on October 10, 2012

No job is more stressful, dangerous or exhilarating than those of the Firefighters, Rescue Squad and Paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51. These are the courageous men and women who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way. But the enormous responsibilities of the job also take a personal toll.

With big reputations and hefty egos, the pressure to perform and make split-second decisions is bound to put squad members at odds. When a tragedy claims one of their own, there's plenty of guilt and blame to go around. In the middle of a divorce, Lt. Matthew Casey tries to go about business as usual, but can't help butting heads with the brash Lt. Kelly Severide of the Rescue Squad - and each blames the other for their fallen team member. When it's " go-time," though, they put their differences aside and put everything on the line for each other. This is a look inside one of America's noblest professions.

From renowned Emmy-winning producer Dick Wolf and the writing team behind " 3:10 to Yuma" comes an edge-of-your-seat view of a dirty job that often means the difference between life and death.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Chicago Fire Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 03:01 ]

1x01 Pilot

I cant believe the cops didn't clear the room before the medics arrived and that was a close call with the girl from from the car crash but what a way to take the driver down when he ran

This has now been added to the Flash site

1x02 Mon Amour

Using the fire hose like a pole to get down to the men trapped was ingenious and the randy drunk guy grabbing Gabriela's ass was amusing to watch as he got a hand full but the case with the two teenagers who were pinned in the vehicle was tragic as only one survived

1x03 Professional Courtesy

The drunk driver turning out to be the son of a dirty cop who covered up the evidence was diabolical as the accident paralysed a 16-year-old boy and the Chief having Casey's back in the bar was great but I wouldn't want the dirty cop on my back with a temper like that

1x04 One Minute

Chief Boden refusing to apologise I think was right as his men saved three lives and the flash-over would of killed his own men if they had gone back in and they should get CCTV camera out side the fire station to catch the dirty cop or better still run him over with a fire truck

1x05 Hanging On

Casey confronting Voight in front of all his officers about his harassing tactics was little dangerous and ending up paying the price was predictable, that was some rescue from the roof and Severide finding his arm failing him during a rescue was bound to happen sooner or later

1x06 Rear View Mirror

Detective Voight willing to stops at nothing to get him to retract his statement is going to make life hard so I wouldn't  of had a problem if the fire crew put on ski masks and took out a dirty cop but I have a feeling it's not the end

1x07 Two Families

Boden recognising the kid from the last fire was great but Leslie helping Kelly pass the drug test was a surprise and Casey delivering the baby was impressive but the silence while waiting for the baby to cry was awesome

1x08 Leaving The Station

I'm not surprised Peter was deeply upset when sees the remains of the dead body of a young victim but questioning his future as a fire-fighter was sad and Dawson and Shay confronting the mother they suspected was abusing her 6-year-old girl leading to the woman resorting to dire actions I thought was going to make life hard until the girl told them

Thread