Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Coffin That Small

That was tragic the boy dying but so glad fire station decided honour the boy death with a firefigher funeral

Ambition

That b*tch accusing him of rape just because she couldn't handle the job .

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

She still a trainee i am guessing during training they used dummies instead of real people.

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Are you sure about that because i thought trainee firefighter practice on dummies before they get chance see it in real life ?

Reply 84#84 spratt89's post

Wow really surprised was expected this to get cancelled

Leaders Lead

What a tragic ending Casey losing his girlfriend in the fire . Millies find out the truth about his mother was sad. Kelly finding another victum to help with his case was fantastic.

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes cupboard box hiding was amusing but i have to wonder whether it would actually works in real life?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-16-2013 17:34 ]

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Well they really left few cliffhanger didn't they ?

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

That was a tricky rescue rather impressed how they did that

Prove It

Look like she was right about her and it's a good thing but that slap wasn't deserved because he was right . So we know who firebug is but prove it will be tricky.

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Well at least he was caught red handed

A Power Move

Wow chief handing his paper at end was surprising but i had a feeling she was replace him with someone but Kelly's father was a surprise

Joyriding

Seriously Kelly you really got yourself in this situation with that solo rescue but what a way spend your day . You would think an experience person as kelly would smart enough to figure out he couldn't do it by himself for heaven sake he's a lieutenant of rescue squad so he has no excuse. Pull that metal out boy arm was another mistake .

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

he couldn't reached the ignition at that time

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I thought he didn't see that belt ?

No Regrets

Well that was one hell of last shift for leaving his job but than reconsider after clear test results is bound to cause create problems.

You will hurt him

Well a mixed episode we really wasn't sure what will happen but glad Dawson found her in time

Reply 129#129 spratt89's post

Well consider he's part main cast i don't think they will kil him off i think it probably be one other firefigher who gets killed.

Not Like This

Well who would of thought Mills had juice to stop the firehouse closure

Shoved In My Face

Well Sha new partner looks interesting and fact she doesn't like her life choices should make for some amusing situation

Thread