Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Out With A Bang

Well Miils thinking that reporter was a joke and than realise it might be real interview but his first instinct was right and Casey trying hide his problem is going end up in disater and Shay thinking that lawyer was going sue her and finding out guy left everything to her was sad but brother trying con her when she was willing to give the money to him got what he deserved.

Tonight's The Night

Well look Casey still not being honest Dawson and it's going cost him his relationship .

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am glad there wasn't because it would create more problem than it solves for them .

Gabriela used to helping people which will be her downfall

Reply 147#147 codebreaker's post

Yes i can also see this happening as well but i really hope he doesn't it ruin his career as fight-fighter and it will follow him.

Keep Your Mouth Shut

Well having the new candidate who wasn't exactly well liked but Casey actually giving her a chance was great and she really came through in the end. . Another clifhanger we are not really sure what happened but i think his father was responsible

When Things Got Rough

What a tragic situation a father protecting his family while his house burnt down and not surviving and it was understandable the wife blaming the fire-fighter .

A Heavy Weight

Well the after effect of the suicide has everyone on edge but there was some good rescues despite the tragic events. .

A Dark Day (1)

What an episode this is 2 part episode continue tomorrow on Chicago PD and i can't wait so i would wait for tomorrow to watch both episode i really hope they find the bomber but so much happened i don't know where to start but a lot of sad stuff happened in this episode and few cliffhangers .

One More Shot

Well a good episode but Dawson almost missing her test as result of her other job was tricky but good the guys had her back and helped her .

2x22 Real Never Waits

Well you knew they be a cliffhanger but i never expect it to be whole team cliffhanger   . So glad this is renewed because that awful cliffhanger leave the show on .

Reply 169#169 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree that kid was well hidden so glad he survived

3x01 Always

R.I.P Shay she will be missed and you can understand why Dawson and her room-mate were having a hard time but so glad rest of them survived the collapse .

Reply 176#176 codebreaker's post

Yes that proposal was sweet and fact her best friend help pick out the ring was nice. Shame about Dawson job at the other firehouse

3x03 Just Drive the Truck

That fire truck accident look awful but i am so glad it was his fault but other fire truck driver but Dawson getting chance in same fire house as Casey sounds good but i think it's a bad idea no way they can keep it separate

Reply 182#182 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was surprised how he able to save her but that was good timing from cop within few minutes they arrive only could happen on a tv show . Dawson first day wasn't that great but the second fire she did a better job.

Reply 186#186 codebreaker's post

I do suspect that as well but i am glad she was able defend herself and Cassey finding out his sister husband has been hiding money from her and cheating on her was sad.

Madmen and Fools

This was ok episode but shame child got taken away for an accident but i am glad they helped her get the kid back

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

Kelly new love interest was great i am glad she's sticking around because she's a good actress and them taking bets on how long they will last was amusing but you can see why they are together they both lost someone and realise that each other understands what they are going through so i have high hopes that this will last .

This was a good intro sex traffic case so glad he was there to seal the room

3x08 Chopper

What an action packed episode but finding out a helicopter crash was created by two boys playing with Remote control plane was scary thought

Arrest In Transit

That was just bad luck secondary drowning of that boy was just bad luck but the boy being mobster son doesn't look good for Miles.

Thread