79 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Santa Bites

So much for him forgiving him he ends up kidnapping him

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

Wanting purposely kill the man was interesting ethical situation

Reply 209#209 codebreaker's post

This was nice lead-up to bomber case and i agree it was nice  memorial  but that truck having her name was nice reminder .

Reply 211#211 codebreaker's post

I can't get that car explosion out of my mind

Reply 213#213 codebreaker's post

Yep it was but way he gave them pizza before it happen was priceless i realise this happen on the PD show and not Fire but it made such an impact when watching that scene

3x14 Call It Paradise

A baby being left out at fire house in middle of winter is disturbing but gabby got a little too close to the baby   . When mother came up something not quite right but pulling a gun to get baby back was the wrong move. Mills trying hold onto the patient in that warehouse was tricky but the fact they were able hold her until fireman came was amazing.

Headlong Towards Disaster

The new fire chef is a prick and he clearly has no clue how run a fire station but casey dating his ex-wife is going problematic

Reply 223#223 codebreaker's post

Glad brodian is back at fire house

3x17 Forgive You Anything

That was a close call with that van collapse but new guy being squad made Miles mad thinking he would get his old spot back if he get cleared but i don't think he would ever get it back consider that a risk once someone suffers from verigo they really should be able get back on because it could happen anytime

Reply 202#202 codebreaker's post

That was awful thinking he was doing the right thing realise it wasn't was sad but i agree sad the kid died but i am glad guys were watching his back

3x19 I Am The Apocalypse

This was back door pilot for Chicago Med series which is suppose to start in the fall of 2015 and they really went all out on this episode and it was a good solid episode and it's not easy try fit in 3 shows in one episode but they did the best. I just not sure how they will top this episode no way pilot for Chicago med can do better than this opener but we just have to see.

So much for him thinking he was going to quit it's true what they say a day can make the difference.

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

I don't think he expected that when he came in on his first day

3x20 You Know Where to Find Me

Goodbye Millies you will be missed

We Called Her Jellybean (1)

This was another 3 show cross-over event which seem very common this season. The rescue of the house burnt down with body in it lead to serial killer who has been getting away with killing women until now. Dawson rescue the man from ledge was great as he thought he caused the death but an eye witness telling the cops it was a man with hospital scubs cleared him.

3x23 Spartacus

Look like Casey may be in trouble

NBC Is Planning a Four-Way Crossover

Once Chicago Med became a reality on NBC, you know a mega-crossover was on the way. "Yeah, there's a four-way crossover with [the] three Chicago shows and SVUā€”the jumbo crossover, never before done," co-creator Matt Olmstead said at the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Thursday.

The crossover event will take place in February and will include eight stories, which would frighten lesser men than Olmstead. "We've done three crossovers so far. They're very daunting and ultimately, like any artistic endeavor, the most daunting ones turn out to be the most gratifying," he said. "A lot of work goes into it, a lot of people pitch in, but the end result, we're really, really proud of what we come up with and hope to continue that for sure going forward.

Reply 238#238 codebreaker's post

That was interesting when he asked Cruz to forgive him for stabbing him .

I am just glad Herman survived :that would be awful way to kill a loved character off

79 1234
Thread