Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 103#103 arksongbird80's post

I agree re: Severide, though I thought it was kind of harsh the way she just left him when he was willing to stay with her (can't remember the baby mama's name).  The arson storyline is interesting, but I'm curious as to how actual firemen would feel about it, as I'm sure there are plenty of stations around the country that have cut back on staff.

I think when they put Casey as guardian in their will, he was living with/ engaged to someone, wasn't he?  I feel for him, especially considering his own mother had been in prison.  I think he's doing the best he can, but taking on 2 kids whose father died & mother is in prison is a HUGE task.  He will defo need some help.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 105#105 arksongbird80's post

He was the customer from the week before who was going to buy drinks for some women in the bar until they went to the bar across the way.  I like Gabby, and I like her & Casey together.  I kind of wish they'd finally both be ready at the same time to be together.  Not sure that with the kids he's going to truly be ready for a while though.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread