Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What happened to the detective causing so much trouble for the Lt.  Did I miss an episode.??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

OH yeah!!!  i remember that.  I had forgotten completely!!  Thanks.

Viral

Glad the whole thing with Cruz was settled.  I would have made it mandatory he sought counseling to have his shield.  

Shay was lucky.  For two reasons!!!  Good bye

Point of contention:  at Lieutenant hotties it was snowing (snow was everywhere).  When severride dropped  off Rene not a sign of snow..... Grrr

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I couldn't agree more. Stupid B word.   I hope they pull Shay in as a witness.  She saw all the beer and the jovial manner.  Hopefully this will blow over!

I don't understand the tention between Gabby and Lt hottie.  They act like they are doing something wrong (takiing a pic infront of a door they bought together) and in reality it's all very innocent.  I know they like each other and all that, but move on!   She could have totally played it off and told mills to come take a pic infront of her new door! Be excited about the purchase, and don't weird.

Reply 84#84 spratt89's post

Whoo hooo.  I'm super glad this was renewed!

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I'm glad to know severride wasn't  the father and the arsonist is targeting the whole station.  I like the grouping better.  

Casey is not handling the kids super well is he.   Should be upfront.   They can take it.

Reply 104#104 waterlilybarb's post

Yes and gabby needs to gets away from him.  Caseys had a tough time.

Who's the guy going through Gibbys till at the restaurant?

Reply 191#191 codebreaker's post

I like that they have introduced someone new through Kelly.  LOVE the Zumba teacher, that's priceless.  I wished more of this episode was the cross over but I'm looking forward to the other two!

Reply 195#195 bala's post

I would think Kelly would have had a come to jesus   with his new wife for showing up at the crash site.  NOT have nooky...

Thread