Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 173#173 bala's post

You can understand why Dawson was having trouble as she was unable to revive Shay but the flashbacks were a nice tribute and the new girl showing her skills saving the drowning car crash victim was impressive

3x02 Wow Me

Nice rescue when Kelly returned to fire-house but he does look like he's back too soon and Dawson's proposal might of been different but amusing as she thought it as a drill before starting at the Austin fire-house but being discriminated against getting the job was diabolical

Reply 179#179 bala's post

The fact Tommy's truck run into their truck did make it look like it was Cruz's fault for going through a red light to beat them to the fire but the fact the light was on red as the truck rolled it was Tommy's truck that run the red light and proving it would of been tough if he died

3x04 Apologies are Dangerous

Kelly being forced to confront his demons on the train was impressive considering he had been drinking and the guys trying to initiate Dawson when she started her first day as a candidate was amusing

3x05 The Nuclear Option

Dawson leaving the door open to see if she would get told off was amusing and I would guess Sylvie's ex arranged the robbery  hoping the break in would drive her back into his arms but the way she attacked him it gave her the confidence to stand on her own two feet

3x06 Madmen and Fools

What a shame after risking her own life saving her son he was taken away from her because of an old abuse record but getting them back together was nice and Casey getting his corrupt brother-in-law to change his mind was impressive

3x07 Nobody Touches Anything (1)

You can understand them all thinking Kelly was joking about getting married in Vegas and that car rescue was different but how she landed upside down in that hole was a mystery, the patient being sick was amusing but who was running the exercise class was priceless, what a stroke of luck the photos fell out the box and Kelly was able to seal the room before the evidence was destroyed

Reply 195#195 bala's post

The news getting the helicopter crash before the emergency service was incredible and what karma the kids flying the drone got injured but the innocent people getting hurt was tragic, the guys all turning up for the dance class was amusing

3x09 Arrest In Transit

Dawson using the tipper truck on the acid was quick thinking it's just a shame she took off her safety gear and Jason not surviving after being revived at the pool was tragic but his father threatening Mills was predictable as he's a mobster

3x10 Santa Bites

I had a felling Jason's father apology was bogus and I thought the guy got it wrong about the husband who left his wife behind saving himself after seeing those burns but the fact he started it was sickening

3x11 Let Him Die

Sylvie leaving a trail to their location was impressive as they were held at gun point and great new about the baby but what have they stumbled upon in the storage locker fire

Thread