Thread
Printable Version

Chicago Fire Seasons 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Ambush Predator

I've hear of she loves me she loves me not with flower petals but never with figures and that was a tough call when Chaplain Orlovsky was the victim of a bad car accident, the domestic abuse was bound to get worse but what Peter did to the husband was asking for trouble

3x13 Three Bells (1)

Boden trying to find a way to help his dying father make the most of his last few weeks was nice and Severide having to make a deal with the devil to find out the truth about Shay’s death was understandable but I did expect him to punch the suspect and the memorial was lovely

Reply 210#210 bala's post

Don't you mean arsonist instead of bomber

Reply 212#212 bala's post

The fact it was done in the time it took him to go the toilet was impressive

Reply 217#217 bala's post

The baby was lucky to be found so quickly as with that weather she wouldn't of lasted long outside and Dawson risking her own life to protect the baby was impressive, Chief Boden's father passing away just after his party was sad but at leased he went on his own terms

3x15 Headlong Towards Disaster

Interim Chief Pidgen bringing Welch with him was asking for trouble and Celia thanking Sylvie for saving her life was surprising as she was well out of it but Otis falling on his ass was amusing and Beth's ex being the new Chief was is going to make thing interesting but with jerk like that I'm not surprised she wanted a divorce

3x16 Red Rag the Bull

Chief Pridgen throwing Casey under the bus after he made a tactical error during the apartment fire was diabolical but Severide overhearing is going to make things awkward for everyone and Welch doing the right thing after being saved was great

Reply 200#200 bala's post

Risking their lives to save the van driver was reckless and you can understand Mills being mad with him working to regain his squad status but still having trouble with heights isn't going to help

3x18 Forgiving, Relentless, Unconditional

Herrmann rescuing the trapped toddler was awesome but the father being suspected of causing the fire was surprising and the events sends him on a personal mission to locate the father was understandable but asking for trouble and the child dying was tragic

Reply 206#206 bala's post

Dr. Will Halstead showing his skills in Chicago PD by removing the bullets before the explosion in this was an interesting way to introduce us to Chicago Med the upcoming spin-off and that was a close call for Kelly

Reply 209#209 bala's post

Mills deciding to leave with his family was the right thing to do

Thread