Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The 50th Episode Q&A!!

3x01 The Calm

You just knew something bad was going to happen on Oliver date with her and you can understand why he decided not put anyone at risk and what a way introduce new enemy Rai by having him kill Sarah

Reply 204#204 bala's post

Oliver deciding to ask Felicity on a date was nice but what a shame it went with a bang and with Diggle becoming a  father you can understand why he didn't want him in the field but what happened to Sara was tragic

3x02 Sara

I had forgotten she knew where Arrow secret hideout was so it was surprise for me to remember she found out . The only good thing about this episode was the ending with Tera training

3x02 Sara

I felt sorry for Quentin not knowing about Sara and Laurel moving her sisters body to keep her identity secret was understandable but how she managed it I would like to know

Reply 208#208 codebreaker's post

Considering his heart condition i am glad Lauren didn't tell him

Reply 209#209 bala's post

He's going to be more pissed when or if he finds out she lied and had her buried in secret

Reply 210#210 codebreaker's post

True but the chances of him finding out might be slim due to fact the body in buried and i don't think any of the team will tell him, well the only person who might spill the beans is Felicity

3x03 Corto Maltese

What was Laurel thinking going after the guy that likes to hit women and Felicity being stretched thinly with her new job and helping Laurel and Oliver was amusing, Thea coming back should be interesting after all her training

Reply 213#213 codebreaker's post

I don't know how i feel about Thea coming back i miss the old one, she was much more innocent and this new version is i am more concerned about unless she's going to join the arrow team i don't see any point in her character.

3x04 The Magician

Nyssa going along with Laurel about keeping Quentin in the dark about Sara's death was surprising but them now believing that Malcolm killed Sara was a little unbelievable as he has been training Thea

Reply 216#216 codebreaker's post

Yes we know that but i do think Nyssa Father is the killer.

Arrow - The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak Clip 1

3x05 The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak

Felicity's mother paying a visit was amusing as she forgot to push send on the text to say she's coming and her past as a crusading hacker coming back to haunt her was interesting and it's a good job her training paid off taking out her so called dead boyfriend, Roy's nightmare was a surprise especially if it's true

Thread