Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 220#220 codebreaker's post

We knew they was more to her than meet the eyes but with a mother like that it's a good thing she more put together than she is and i thought it was obvious ex boyfriend wasn't dead .

3x06 Guilty

This was good background episode on Ted and who he is but having his old sickick frame him was a great way to see who he was.

Draw Back Your Bow

This really should valentines episode but having a crazy stalker for arrow was nice sideline storyline and it didn't take long Threa to find another boyfriend and Feclity boss creating iron-man suit is evil.

Reply 223#223 bala's post

Ted being out with Laurel was lucky as the guy trying to frame him was doing a good job and Roy going to Felicity for help determining if he killed Sara was interesting

3x07 Draw Back Your Bow

Ray asking Felicity to accompany him to a business dinner was great as the dress was worth more than her apartment but the look on her face with the necklace was priceless and who would of thought the brief meeting and rescue of the woman six months ago would create a stalker with good arrow skills

The brave and the bold

Let me start by saying I LOVED the cross over.   

Also Felicity has some of the cutest dresses.   I hate that her hair is always in a Ponytail but that just makes it special when she lets it down.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x08 The Brave and the Bold

Digger Harkness going after Lyla was interesting as he sent all the hero's on a wild goose chase but the way Barry used the both teams to disarm all the bombs was amusing

Reply 230#230 codebreaker's post

Barry really has better sense of humour at least this time none of their clothes burnt off

3x09 The Climb

The look on Oliver's face when Thea followed Malcolm off the plane was priceless and Ray explaining to Felicity why he felt guilty about the kiss was emotional but the video of Thea killing Sara was surprising and the mid season cliffhanger or should I say fall was over the top as you know he will survive

Reply 233#233 codebreaker's post

The look on oliver face when thea fought him and jumped out of her window was also amusing

I agree that cliffhanger was over the top

3x10 Left Behind

John and Roy filling in while Oliver was gone was predictable and looks like they will have their hands full dealing with a new crime wave as they seem to know Arrow is missing

3x11 Midnight City

It's a shame it someone to be killed before Laurel realized that she may be in over her head and what Brick demanded was unrealistic but pulling together to save them was impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-29-2015 11:15 ]

3x12 Uprising

Malcolm's past coming back to haunt him was interesting as the gun that killed his wife resurfacing and the fact he killed who he thought was responsible only made things worse but Oliver talking Malcolm out of killing him was surprising

Thread