Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 236#236 codebreaker's post

They really were the B team without Oliver guidance we see them make few mistake and Diggs shooting the arrow was amusing as he missed quite a lot

Reply 238#238 codebreaker's post

Brick is an interesting villain i mean if there's perfect time take over the city this would be it and his timing was perfect as Oliver is recovering .

Who would of thought Vinnie Jones would become so popular after his football career was over

Reply 240#240 codebreaker's post

There seem to be a timing issue in this episode how the hell did Oliver get back in time consider he was half way around the world and injuried ?. Apart from that this was good episode .

3x13 Canaries

Thea took Oliver news quite well and i am glad she knew but now she hates Malcolm

Reply 245#245 bala's post

I was FLOORED at how well Thea took the news.  Absolutely FLOORED.  I expected her to be a brat but SURPRISE!!!     LOVE IT.

What the heck is up with Ollie and Felicity.  Very upsetting.    I need felicity to get the hook up.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 245#245 bala's post

I'm glad Thea took Oliver secret well and turning against Malcolm was karma considering he was the one who suggested it was time she knew the truth and what a shame it took her to sleep with Chase before finding out the truth about him

3x14 The Return

Trust Malcolm to make island training a object lesson and  Thea finding she killed Sarah was sad but she at least handled best and way she talked to Malcolm was pure brilliance that was a good speech .

Reply 249#249 bala's post

The flashbacks were interesting especially Oliver killing Thea's dealer after he pulled a knife on him and Slade was lucky Oliver talked Thea out of shooting him

Reply 250#250 codebreaker's post

That was his fault thinking he could take Oliver

3x15 Nanda Parbat

I had a felling Thea would tell Laurel but the collateral damage was a little predictable and I can't believe Laurel thought she could take out Malcolm

Reply 253#253 codebreaker's post

She was stupid enough to try she was lucky he didn't kill her.

The iron man suit should be an interesting development

Reply 254#254 bala's post

That should bring a new dynamic to the show

Arrow: Look ahead Trailer

3x16 The Offer

Quentin turning his back against the Arrow after finding out he lied about Sara was a little sad and the new villain attacking the police HQ was a little cocky but Nyssa becoming friends with Laurel was surprising

Reply 258#258 codebreaker's post

Finding out they lied to him was sad but the fact both his other daughter and Oliver lied . So much for offer of course he impersonate the arrow to make him take the offer.

Thread