Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x04 Beyond Redemption

Quentin was bound to be apprehensive after Laurel brought Sara back to Star City and Oliver turning to him for help to track down the crooked cops who were robbing drug dealers made sense

Reply 302#302 codebreaker's post

They both learnt something about the each other which was great.

4x05 Haunted

Sara going on a killing spree was tragic as she's not responsible for what Laurel did and asking for John Constantine's help was a nice little crossover

Reply 305#305 codebreaker's post

it's one of the most amusing cross-over considering Constantine was cancellied which i have say is unique and good on actor for still giving it's his all

Reply 305#305 codebreaker's post

I've really missed Constantine!  I was so happy they did a crossover.  It was great and showed the world in a different light.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x06 Lost Souls

Felicity calling Oliver chatty Cathy was amusing and convincing him to launch a desperate rescue attempt to recover miniaturized Ray was understandable as Damien was the one holding him

4x07 Brotherhood

John was bound to be surprised to see his so called dead brother and I don't suppose the guy hitting on Thea will do it again

Reply 311#311 codebreaker's post

yep he was creep hitting on her

4x09 Dark Waters

This was almost a great episode but i really didn't see that rescue coming . I knew they would figure out a way out but the fact it was just Laurel and her dad was impressive.

4x08 Legends of Yesterday

Arrow being distracted about the boy and his mother was understandable as he might be his son and it's a good job Barry timed travelled as they could of all died

4x09 Dark Waters

That attack on the waterfront knowing there were children there was diabolical and Oliver going public about Damien and HIVE was asking for trouble

Reply 318#318 codebreaker's post

I hope that's not Felicity's funeral

4x10 Blood Debts

Oliver going on a bloody manhunt after what happened to Felicity was understandable but A being one step ahead was impressive and Diggle trying to get his brother to talk seemed a waste of time at first, stile no clue who's funeral in four months but at leased it's not Felicity

Thread