Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 340#340 bala's post

I find I'm putting Arrow to the very end of my dvr and I'm fast forwarding through most of the episode.  Anyone else?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 341#341 arksongbird80's post

i just play it in background while i do other stuff

4x20 Genesis

John's battle with his brother was getting tiresome and about time he seen the light, the outcome of Thea taking a break with Alex was surprising

4x21 Monument Point

Talk about a close call getting to Noah before Damien and Felicity getting fired was a surprise, only one nuclear missile going off was lucky but the fallout was still tragic

4x22 Lost in the Flood

Arrow and Spartan trying to rescue Thea was understandable but what Malcolm did to stop them was diabolical and Ruvé dying was only going to make Damien worse

Reply 347#347 codebreaker's post

Felicity family drama was a nice distraction from action and finding out that her mother lied to her about her father was sad but understandable

4x23 Schism

Trying to stop over 15,000 nuclear missiles did seem like an impossible task with the world counting down to nuclear Armageddon in two hours but Felicity and Curtis finding a way to stop one missile was impressive, glad Arrow killed Damien as there was no other way to stop him

5x01 Legacy

You knew Oliver being the Mayor would create more problems but the new villain taking the Mayor hostage to draw the Arrow out was different and looks like Oliver has a taste for killing after Damien

Reply 352#352 codebreaker's post

After 5 years i really wasn't sure where they can go but Oliver trying go back solo didn't worked as well as he thought but him being forced to get new team should be interesting

5x02 The Recruits

Evelyn, Rene, and Curtis being trained the same way Bratva trained Arrow was going to be touch with the new vigilante arriving in town but Thea being in the right place to over hear the arms deal

5x03 A Matter of Trust

Looks like Diggle needs Arrow's help more than ever with him being prosecuted by the U.S. military and looking forward to see what Thea does the next time she crosses paths with the reporter

5x08 Invasion

This was part 3 of the cross-over event and in my opinion best part since there gave a chance to remember all characters who died in past 5 seasons it great to see them but it was great to see them figure out it was not real come together to escape but than find out there on ship with no way out was interesting but being lucky enough to find escape ship with Waverider rescue them was priceless.

5x04 Penance

Trying to break Diggle out of military prison was gong to be harder with him not wanting to be broken out and the other trying to find Church and stop his new plan wasn't going to be easy without Oliver

Thread