Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x05 Human Target

Church making plans to kill Oliver after finding out Green Arrow's secret identity does make things more urgent to stop him and faking his death was a nice touch but what a shame it was in vain

5x06 So It Begins

Prometheus killing what looked like just random victims was bizarre at first and you just knew Susan Williams was going to make Oliver's life awkward

5x07 Vigilante

What a sucker following Evelyn into the alley and the new vigilante trying to take over for the Arrow was impressive, Thea trying to help Quentin was nice and I doubt he's Prometheus but just a scape goat

Crossover Event & 100th Episode

5x08 Invasion!

Oliver and the others alternative lives while in the alien pods was interesting but it's a good job they all had memory flashes and the Waverider coming to their rescue was a nice way to merge the episodes

5x09 What We Leave Behind

The attack nearly killing Curtis was bound to put a strain on his marriage and I'm surprised Evelyn showed her true colours this soon but Billy dying at Oliver's hands was tragic

5x13 Spectre-of-the-Gun.

Since it's rare for me to comment on episodes nowadays you know there's a reason if i comment most of the time the arrow episodes are watchable but this episode on gun control really was a surprise because it was trying to make a political statement about gun control i don't know about you guys but for me tv shows are meant to be escape about stuff like these.

I am not here debate this issue i just don't like the fact they decided to make political statement about gun control in America.

5x10 Who Are You?

Laurel's miraculous return should of been predictable after Sara was brought back but coming from an alternative reality had to be Barry's fault and it's a good job Adrian agreed to help Diggle

5x11 Second Chances

Tina / Dinah not wanting to join the team was understandable as she had done all right on her own for three years but having a change of heart after their help was a little predictable

5x12 Bratva

Felicity playing hard ball to get the Russian to talk was impressive and a little surprising and I'm guessing it won't be long before Susan connects Oliver to Green Arrow

5x13 Spectre of the Gun

The masked man shooting up City Hall was a bold move and a little arrogant as there should of been armed security guards but killing innocent people over gun control after being a victim himself was over the top

Thread