Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x14 The Sin-Eater

The ladies prison break during transport was a little to easy and Thea taking steps to discredit Susan before she can reveal that Oliver is Green Arrow was bound to upset Oliver but looks like Pike also suspects Oliver and Green Arrow are the same

5x15 Fighting Fire With Fire

Oliver being the Mayor and the Green Arrow just don't mix so the possible impeachment would let him get back to what he does best but Oliver throwing the Green Arrow under the bus was surprising

5x16 Checkmate

Looks like Adrian had them all fooled and trying to find Susan wasn't going to be easy and glad they decided to play dirty like him and take Adrian's wife as collateral damage but I didn't think he would stab her

5x17 Kapiushon

Adrian torturing Oliver for a confession was predictable after what he did to his own wife and pretending to kill Evelyn was surprising as I thought she was dead but I hope he dies by the end of the season

5x18 Disbanded

Oliver making a deal to have Adrian eliminated I thought had to be done as he wants to disband the team and the fact the team stopped them was impressive but at the cost of more lives it seems like they made a bad decision

5x19 Dangerous Liaisons

Felicity going against the team was a little surprising but stopping Adrian has to be done sooner rather than later

5x20 Underneath

Oliver and Felicity being trapped in the bunker was good as they have no idea what Adrian is up to after he sets off an EMP bomb and their team-mates finding it hard to find a way to help them was disturbing but Adrian going after the kid is diabolical

5x21 Honor Thy Fathers

Oliver and Thea discovering their father covered up an accidental death was interesting but Chase being captured so easy has me thinking he's not finished yet and Rene failing to turn up for the custody hearing for his daughter Zoe was disappointing

5x22 Missing

Curtis being the first to be captured was unfortunate and with the rest of them being taken Oliver working with Merlyn and Raatko to take down Adrian and his allies should be a great season finale

Arrow 5x23 Lian Yu

Malcolm pushing Thea off the land mine was great but sacrificing himself to take them out at the same time was surprising and Adrian claiming that William is dead I thought would push him to kill again but what a cliffhanger with the island blowing up

Thread