Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

he the villain in this series

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-5-2013 23:42 ]

1x12 Vertigo

Thea being used as a scape goat after getting caught using the drug called Vertigo was interesting but what karma giving the guy his own drug and the way Oliver faked the guys death was impressive

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed the flashbacks alot more this episode.  They seemed to tie together alot more.  A better understanding.  The Vertigo was a great way for "the hood" to turn more towards Green Arrow type vigilance and not just the book.  

I really think Oliver needs to pull in the IT girl and let her in on the secret.  She can be another "chloe" from Smallville!!!   Would love that.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

They need a tech person like her on the team but i am guessing he doesn't put her in danger

She did give that book but i wonder if she will find out by end of series ?. I think they planning on her finding out about oliver as cliffhanger for second season?

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I don't think we will wait that long for her to join the Green Arrow team as we are only half way through

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-13-2013 22:51 ]

1x13 Betrayal

How ironic that Detective Quentin would ask Arrow for help to rescue Laurel and John spying on Moira was interesting

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Yes but it certainly put his daughter in the crossfire how long until she figures out it's oliver ?

Arrow : Justice Is Earned

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Casting news

...Arrow's Felicity has been given a raise. Emily Bett Rickards, who plays the computer geek, will be a series regular when the show returns for Season 2. [E! Online]

I just thought this was excellent news for the show.  They realized they needed their own "chloe".  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x14 The Odyssey

How ironic that Oliver was shot by his mother but glad he turned to Felicity for help but I'm not surprised that John was stunned when he seen her walk through the front doors

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she join the team and upgrading his computer system while he was unconscious was nice thing to do

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-28-2013 01:16 ]

Dodger

Well he certainly was smart getting other people to rob them but Oliver new love interest being put in charge Arrow task force should makes things interesting

1x15 Dodger

Felicity locking Oliver in and standing up to him was great and both guys asking the girls out for dinner was amusing as they both ended short and I had a feeling the purse thief was lying about his sob story

Thread