Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dead to Rights

Oliver revealing his identity to his best friend to save his father was interesting but he doesn't know he's the other archer

1x16 Dead to Rights

The quick glim's of Malcolm's outfit was a interesting twist and the DIY blood transfusion was quick thinking

Arrow 1x18 Extended Promo "Salvation" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-28-2013 09:19 ]

Salvation

This was a great episode.   Will they turn Roy Harper into a sidekick?  Thea is already called speedy.  

Mrs McQueen has blood on her hands.  Literally
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

Well i didn't like this episode but it was ok it just getting a bit ridiculous now the story lines ain't going anywhere

1x17 The Huntress Returns

Helena getting arrested was bound to happen sooner or later as she was very hot headed but Oliver rescuing her was just in time as it looked like she was trying to implicate Oliver and looks like he traded the circuit board to get of the island

1x18 Salvation

The Savior mentioning the death of his wife was a little stupid as that made it easier to find out who he was and ironic he beat Oliver to the first victim but taking Roy Harper turning out to be his last was perhaps a wakeup call for Roy to go straight

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2013 08:12 ]

1x19 Unfinished Business

The woman who died making a call to Tommy just before she died was bad for them as it just brought another investigation to their door and it's a good job John turned up when he did as Arrow could of died from an overdose

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2013 05:10 ]

home invasion

picking laurel over diggle was a given.  dead shot is around for awhile and that other guy was fleeing the country.  Diggle being so angry and quitting was childish.  Oliver weighs the factors and works the best option.

Tommy is a petulant child.  im sorry for Laurel, but he took himself out of a game he was the only one playing,

LOVE the roy story line. setting it up for next season

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

Well seeing Gunn from Angel as the bad guy broke my heart i loved him in Angel but he certainly played bad guy so well . So sad he dead he would made excellent bad guy for Oliver .

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I was really glad to see Gunn also!  He's such a great bad guy.  Loved it

1x20 Home Invasion

Quentin's trap to get his police radio back was amusing and that killer was incredibly persistent in making sure his identity wasn't revealed but being killed with a poker was a nice change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2013 07:10 ]

1x21 The Undertaking

Felicity gambling in the hope to find Walter's whereabouts was interesting as they were barking up the wrong tree until finding out it was Malcolm who had him but all the bodies in the corridor was amusing

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Well i would of liked to see Malcolm face when he got told Walter had been rescued from his prison

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-9-2013 05:38 ]

1x22 Darkness on the Edge of Town

Malcolm eliminating the scientists who created the Markov Device while as the Dark Archer was surprising and Diggle impersonating the Green Arrow to get Moira to talk was great but Malcolm getting the better of the Green Arrow and knowing his identity should make the season finale interesting

Thread