Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yes but the look on his face when he found out was priceless

sacrifice

this was a powerful episode!!!  loved the reveals. Maura taking the bullet and owning her mistakes was awesome.  speedy and the boyfriend are great!!!   the fight between Ollie and malcom was epic.

tommy  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x23 Sacrifice

Finding out why Malcolm wants to level The Grades was interesting and about Moira did the right thing by making the announcement but Tommy going back to save Laurel at the risk of his own life was great and tragic

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Yes it was great season finale but i can't wait to see season 2 it will be a different show

Comic-Con 2013 Video - Arrow

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-30-2013 02:09 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-13-2013 19:11 ]

Special Year One

Great recap into all the main characters

City of Heroes

What a way to start an episode with Felicity jumping out of an air plane which made for a good opening episode for this season but with new character should make this season a lot more interesting.  

It's good to see Oliver has change his methods

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Excellent Season premiere.  Very strong, it was packed.  We saw how everyone's life has changed since the earthquake went off.  Great to see Ollie put away the character, just hope we don't get any silly non-lethal take-down arrows like the comics, just blunted. I think that was the Black Canary, very interesting.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

2x01 City of Heroes

Felicity getting caught in some impressive stunts was great and I had a felling they would go after Thea but Roy having a go was well out of his depth and being saved by the Black Canary was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-22-2013 04:34 ]

Thread