99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

I have mixed feeling about this episode on one hand it was very action packed episode and very enjoyable to watch but i can see they tried to fit too much in this episode and fast pace was nice however for an audience it didn't have substance which was a problem for me.

You can't expect speed up beginning and expect us to like this character and cheap use flashbacks throughout the episode doesn't really help.

For this show to be successful you need develop it further than action packed tv series otherwise this series is doomed. I suppose most people tried compare this to Smallville but the problem Smallville wasn't action packed it developed the storyline very slowly which made it successful. You can't expect a show like this get good rating without develop character in the first episode.

Personally what i would liked to see Oliver as the playboy for first 10 minutes than him get shipwrecked for next 10 minutes and than focus on what he had to do island to survived and end the episode with him being rescued by the fisherman. This would made a good episode.

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

I just hope it keep it up for next couple of episodes ,

i think real test would be when it returns in january to see how many people will keep watching.

Arrow : Producers Preview

Honor Thy Father

Well she was lucky that Oliver came to see her or otherwise she would been dead and it look like Oliver bodyguard is getting suspicious about Oliver but i have feeling he going Alfred to his green arrow.

Lone Gunmen

Dead shot as bad guy was interesting but so much for Ollie trying keep his secret identity a secret from his body guard you would of thought he would dump him hospital before he woke up?

An Innocent Man

Wow there are really moving very fast with this show it's only been 4 episode it feel like so much as happened. I don't know how they will keep up the pace because they covering so many plot in one episode. Oliver getting arrested should been season finale not an episode 4 ending but i suppose they might fast forward to make viewers want to know what happens next.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well think about he had a right to feel like that since it's not like Arrow was long term hero he only doing this for 3 weeks would you join someone who is a beginner in this type of situation?.

Damaged

Ok i have to admit it was a great plan but this week flashback has to be best one so far because it just made it more complicated

Legacies

Well taking on bank robber was interesting but finding out what happen to the father made Oliver realise there was more to the story .

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

It was nice episode but introduction of  green arrow new girlfriend/partner  isn't going end well why do i think she ended getting killed by end of the first season.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well he managed to his mojo back

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I like the title it's very powerful but flashback to finding out the person he trusted was working with rebel was sad.

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

he the villain in this series

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

They need a tech person like her on the team but i am guessing he doesn't put her in danger

She did give that book but i wonder if she will find out by end of series ?. I think they planning on her finding out about oliver as cliffhanger for second season?

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Yes but it certainly put his daughter in the crossfire how long until she figures out it's oliver ?

Arrow : Justice Is Earned

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she join the team and upgrading his computer system while he was unconscious was nice thing to do

Dodger

Well he certainly was smart getting other people to rob them but Oliver new love interest being put in charge Arrow task force should makes things interesting

Dead to Rights

Oliver revealing his identity to his best friend to save his father was interesting but he doesn't know he's the other archer

Arrow 1x18 Extended Promo "Salvation" (HD)

99 12345
Thread