24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I actually agree with you. I would have been happy to get to know ollie a little better.  I never knew he had a sister or a girlfriend.  My green arrow info is limited to movies and smallville though so I'm learning.  The flashbacks are  going to happen for awhile though I think.  5 years will be alot of flashbacks.

How did he learn Russian on a deserted island?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm actually thinking the same thing.  I would like to see Ollie have someone on his side.  Even Clark kent had his parents.....

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Nahh I think Ollie knows he needs someone on his side. He needs a team.  Clark had a team!  Plus i'm really glad the body guard is in on it.  I'm waiting for his sister to find out.  Calling her speedy, that's the side kicks name!!

Dead shot was kewl.   The tatoo's were excessive.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I was disappointed in black guys initial reaction. I'm glad people are bring brought into the loop and looks like Mrs. Queens husband is suspicious.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That's true, but arrow did save his life and give him his secret.   I do think him having a partner will be good. It will help with his moral compass.

Looks like we'll see some of his island training next week.  I wonder what Ollie thinks of his friend and laurel?

Muse of Fire

Well no back story this time.  Great episode with the Huntress.  Although I don't believe she was orginally an Arrow character.    Did anyone notice that Speedy repeated herself this week.  "if you don't tell us your secret, tell someone".  Twice she's said that.  Lame writters!!

Reply 38#38 bala's post

IDK  they may try to make her a reacurring character.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I'm not 100% sold on the fact that the green hood is on the bad guys side.  Why go through the trouble of saving ollie, bringing him back to life and teaching him to survive just to capture him and kill him.  They wouldn't have known he was a Queen at first unless he told them.   PLUS green hood teaches Oliver the Bow and Arrow.  

Great episode.  What's up with Laurels BF's Dad!  That guy is just....

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed the flashbacks alot more this episode.  They seemed to tie together alot more.  A better understanding.  The Vertigo was a great way for "the hood" to turn more towards Green Arrow type vigilance and not just the book.  

I really think Oliver needs to pull in the IT girl and let her in on the secret.  She can be another "chloe" from Smallville!!!   Would love that.

Casting news

...Arrow's Felicity has been given a raise. Emily Bett Rickards, who plays the computer geek, will be a series regular when the show returns for Season 2. [E! Online]

I just thought this was excellent news for the show.  They realized they needed their own "chloe".  

Salvation

This was a great episode.   Will they turn Roy Harper into a sidekick?  Thea is already called speedy.  

Mrs McQueen has blood on her hands.  Literally

home invasion

picking laurel over diggle was a given.  dead shot is around for awhile and that other guy was fleeing the country.  Diggle being so angry and quitting was childish.  Oliver weighs the factors and works the best option.

Tommy is a petulant child.  im sorry for Laurel, but he took himself out of a game he was the only one playing,

LOVE the roy story line. setting it up for next season

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I was really glad to see Gunn also!  He's such a great bad guy.  Loved it

sacrifice

this was a powerful episode!!!  loved the reveals. Maura taking the bullet and owning her mistakes was awesome.  speedy and the boyfriend are great!!!   the fight between Ollie and malcom was epic.

tommy  

Reply 186#186 bala's post

I didn't see that coming and I'm hoping this will bring thea into the fold.  A whole "speedy" family revenge thing.  Glad to see Blondie gone. she was annoying

The brave and the bold

Let me start by saying I LOVED the cross over.   

Also Felicity has some of the cutest dresses.   I hate that her hair is always in a Ponytail but that just makes it special when she lets it down.

Reply 245#245 bala's post

I was FLOORED at how well Thea took the news.  Absolutely FLOORED.  I expected her to be a brat but SURPRISE!!!     LOVE IT.

What the heck is up with Ollie and Felicity.  Very upsetting.    I need felicity to get the hook up.

Reply 274#274 bala's post

I've been enjoying the Atom.  It's such a nice change to have someone else be the super hero and Oliver having to stand back.

Reply 277#277 bala's post

I'm not sure I can get on board with the arrow dying and Olliver turning into Rash a G'ul....   It's annoying.  Finally!!!  Ollie and Felicity!!!

24 12
Thread