99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Arrow - Sacrifice Look Ahead

3x19 Broken Arrow

Asking Ray to help out with a metahuman was interesting because he certainly needed help but Oliver helping him was nice and goodbye Roy

3x20 The Fallen"

I am a little bit disappointed that Thea is back i really don't like this character but if she become some sort of evil entity it should be interesting.

Reply 278#278 arksongbird80's post

It's just another incarnation to arrow 3.0

Reply 281#281 codebreaker's post

He did say he would make him take the offer so i am not really surprised i

3x21 Al Sah-Him

Seeing Oliver transformation from Arrow to Al-Sah-Him was interesting as it looked like one hell of training program but going after Nessa was predictable but not even i could saw the twist he had for them

3x23 My Name Is Oliver Queen

All i am going to say is that Oliver and Felicity get their happy ending and this would made for great series finale for the show. I really don't care enough about Ray.

Reply 292#292 arksongbird80's post

We don't know but it's a choice of 3

Reply 302#302 codebreaker's post

They both learnt something about the each other which was great.

Reply 305#305 codebreaker's post

it's one of the most amusing cross-over considering Constantine was cancellied which i have say is unique and good on actor for still giving it's his all

Reply 311#311 codebreaker's post

yep he was creep hitting on her

4x09 Dark Waters

This was almost a great episode but i really didn't see that rescue coming . I knew they would figure out a way out but the fact it was just Laurel and her dad was impressive.

Reply 338#338 codebreaker's post

The flashback were interesting

Reply 341#341 arksongbird80's post

i just play it in background while i do other stuff

Reply 347#347 codebreaker's post

Felicity family drama was a nice distraction from action and finding out that her mother lied to her about her father was sad but understandable

Reply 352#352 codebreaker's post

After 5 years i really wasn't sure where they can go but Oliver trying go back solo didn't worked as well as he thought but him being forced to get new team should be interesting

5x08 Invasion

This was part 3 of the cross-over event and in my opinion best part since there gave a chance to remember all characters who died in past 5 seasons it great to see them but it was great to see them figure out it was not real come together to escape but than find out there on ship with no way out was interesting but being lucky enough to find escape ship with Waverider rescue them was priceless.

5x13 Spectre-of-the-Gun.

Since it's rare for me to comment on episodes nowadays you know there's a reason if i comment most of the time the arrow episodes are watchable but this episode on gun control really was a surprise because it was trying to make a political statement about gun control i don't know about you guys but for me tv shows are meant to be escape about stuff like these.

I am not here debate this issue i just don't like the fact they decided to make political statement about gun control in America.

99 12345
Thread