80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Beauty and the Beast - Extended Preview

comic con panel

Well here the quick panel from comic con
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAJvZCS2aI

pilot

This has promise but i feel this series is doomed because it has same type feel as most cancelled show. I really hope i am wrong but this friendship between them two is what should make this series watch able but i don't know i just feel feel any chemistry between the actors.

Proceed with Caution

Well another ok episode but they really can't seem to avoid each other

Saturn Returns

This has got to be the worst episode of the season

Out of Control

Well at least there's finally something discuss on this show Vincent losing control was bound to happen but she is becoming rather annoying on this show.

Trapped

Well finding out Catherine mother was part of experiment came as no surprise but i don't think he's cured i think it's just temporary fix.

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

Isn't the other guy ( Vincent friend)  a scientist ?

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

Hence why he needs cat's mother science journals.

Seeing Red

So Vincent has new ability night vision which certainly came in handy but i like that things are more complicated with Catherine since even in above promo she says she can't compete with her. I am wondering whether she will find out about Vincent secret    . That was great cover story he made for Catherine

Quote:
what a moron shooting out the lights
I couldn't believe it when he did that i was in shock how could he be so stupid

Beauty and the Beast o... : On Thin Ice Producer's Preview

On Thin Ice

Well it was nice Catherine actually lose it open up all her emotions but Vincent was rather careless at the ice rink and he really should be careful . It look he taking too many risk . The other women doesn't even know his secret and he's thinking of running off with her ?.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I still think Alex is a bad influence on Vincent and i have a feeling Merfield will use her as bait to get Vincent

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes i have a feeling that will happen in a future episode why else introduce her character on the show , we both watch enough tv shows to know what will happen that her character is very temporary just cause a bit tension between Catherine and Vincent.

Best twist would be if she working for them   . Just look at Evan's girlfriend i didn't know she was a spy for Merfield

Cold Turkey

Well so much for Catherine trying quit Vincent she did end up saving him but at the cost of him revealing his secret to Alex who really ended upset which was surprising since she did say before she found out she didn't care. prove women are really superficial .

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well vincent really pull all the stops   but her sister catch up should be interesting.

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know but look like Evan has joined the bad side

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yes but how long can he keep it under control ?

80 1234
Thread