Thread
Printable Version

Emily Owens, M.D Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Emily Owens, M.D. - Emily and... The Alan Zolman Incident Actors' Preview

Emily and… The Alan Zolman Incident

Another good episode who would thought this would turn out to be a good show but seriously Emily does seem too sensitive to be a doctor ?. She should told him about voice mail

Emily and... The Outbreak

Well that teenager boy spreading an STD to all girl having no remorse but i liked how the doctor got payback by running the test without him knowing and giving the result in front of his mother was amusing.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-13-2012 20:52 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-15-2012 09:12 ]

Emily And… The Predator

Well another nice episode but some good cases i am glad the young arranged guy giving a kidney to his wife after she told him she not sure if she will ever be in love with him was just so sweet and i am guessing she thought it was romantic

1x02 Emily and... The Alan Zolman Incident

I'm surprised the OCD patient had a boyfriend considering she backed off when he approached her and finding out it was a brain tumour was interesting but sad she didn't survive the surgery

1x03 Emily and... The Outbreak

Emily going to speak to the group of high school girls about safe sex was interesting but the way they reacted I'm not surprised they have STD's but the girls getting their revenge on him was great

1x04 Emily And... The Predator

You can understand why the patient refused to accept the kidney from her new husband as she doesn't love him but him still willing to donate was impressive, Cassandra is a bitch and Emily has to up her game to bring her down but those tears did look real

This has now been added to the flash site

Emily And... The Tell-tale Heart

Well Emily having guilt conscience certainly made it hard for her deal with things but seriously i can't believe she made it through medical school with all inside monologue how was she able to concentrate on her patient let alone try to help them?

Emily And… The Question Of Faith

Well this was great episode finally a few things to discuss the first of which her evaluation of her boss was rather honest but it's a good thing she has friends like that. Just when she thought she had everything under control something came up and makes situation worse. I tried to hate this show but it's really growing on me . So glad she finally came out to her dad that was ridiculous storyline but finding he cheated on her mum was what she needed to tell him so at least she doesn't have hide it.

Emily Owens M.D. has been cancelled by the CW, the show will air the 13 episodes that have been ordered.

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

Not surprised by this

Emily And… The Good And The Bad

Well sharing your birthday with someone you hate must be annoying but what her friend did was great .

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

Sad to read this. I was starting to like it! Oh well. Next

Thread